Thread: Summer school
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 10:01 AM

Summer School Part IV

As we continued to kiss, my cock hardened with excitement. Knowing soon, this kissing would turn into something else. Licking, tongueing, sucking...mmm. It's all I could think about, licking her from head to toe. I slid my hands under her shirt and started sliding it up. Finally, exposing her lacey bra, our kiss broke so I could take her shirt past her head. Her breasts looked absolutely perfect. I unsnapped the bra and she tilted her head back as I started on them. Feeling them, kissing and sucking on them. I could hear her breathing with anticipation.

I felt her then reach for my shirt, and she started pulling it off me. Finally, it was off, and she commented on my hairy chest. She seemed to like it, and started kissing it working her way south occasionally sucking on my breasts. God she felt good. Never breaking contact with me, I felt her weight lift as she moved. I just closed my eyes as I knew where she was headed. Soon I felt her hands on my belt. I knew I was literally moments away from Shawna touching me with her mouth.

Soon my pants were off and I felt my underwear start to go next. After they were off, I spread my legs as best I could and tried to relax. I felt Shawna take my cock in her hand and start to massage it. Seeing if it would get much bigger. I was there. Then she started kissing it on the head, then all over. Then she started licking it all over. This went on more minutes and felt so good.

Then she stopped and said.."don't you want to watch"? I opened my eyes. After Shawna saw me open them, she broke eye contact and started taking my cock in her mouth. Slowly at first and in little steps until she got me all the way in.

To be continued...