Thread: Luck?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 05:09 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Angry

Oh I got one for ya.........
Last week my neighbor came running over telling me one of my barns were on fire.I had just gotten undressed and was fixing to hit the shower. Well I jumped in the Blazer and drove to the barn. The grass was on fire 20 ft from a barn full of hay and a dump truck inside. I called the fire dept. There was no running water over there at the time. Drove back to get a gunny sack and water to try to head it off. but it was too big. A powerline was running thru some trees from one barn to another and I guess after all the years of rubbing it had snapped and fell against my steel corrals and was arcing. That caught the grass on fire. Luckily the fire dept got there in time to put it out. Come to find out my daughter had seen that line broken a week ago when she was riding her horse. That corral she was in was electrified!!!!! If she would have touched it she would be dead now! She never thought to tell me about it. On top of that my dear ex-husband I found out yesterday had cancelled my homeowners insurance! Wasn't that nice of him? My horse has come up lame and I couldn't for the life of me figure out where that hole came from in the bottom of his foot. He could not walk. Now I know..... He touched the fence. Yeah........ when it rains it pours doesn't it?