View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 10:35 AM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
Gwen

Standing there talking to grandma and Dan; she sees Abby running down the satirs "GRANDMA!!!!!" Frankly Gwen doesn’t like Aunt Gracie’s kids. That’s her reason for going other places for the holidays, unfortunately she couldn’t think up an excuse to miss out this year. She finds them both quite annoying. Georgia come chasing after Abby

"Abby come back here so I can brush your hair before it dries all nappy and we have to cut it all off hi Grandma," Georgia says in one long breath. She then grabs her sister by the hair at the nape of her neck and begins to forcibly drag her back up the stairs by her waist length hair.

Standing there inwardly laughing at Abby and Georgia, she looks over to see the reaction from Uncle George when Abby shouts, only to find Uncle George fast asleep on the couch.

“Huh, guess who fell asleep on the couch already?” She says to Grandma Gertrude.

As Grandma turns to make fun of Uncle George some more, She turns to Dan and asks “So do you wanna go outside with me and catch up? I don’t know how you’ve been?”