View Single Post
Old 12-25-2001, 07:07 AM
Jimbo

Wink Early morning surprise - Part 2

I wondered if that was good or bad. So, I asked her. “Is that good or bad”? She said, “good, you smell very good. It’s one of the things I like about coming over here”. I asked her what else she liked about coming over. She said “the thought of being alone”. I said “really”? She then put her coffee on the counter, put her hands on my face and kissed me. She didn’t stop, and soon she was trying to get her tongue into my mouth. I couldn’t stop either. All I could think about was her ass and lacey panties. As we were kissing, I started moving my hands down to her ass. Then when I had my hands on her ass, her hands dropped from my face to my hands. I thought she was mad and was going to remove them. She stopped kissing me, and asked if she turned me on. I said “yes”. She said, “what about me really turns you on”. I said her beautiful eyes, and mouth. She said, “no, I mean sexually”. I can’t say. She said “please tell me, I want to know”. I said “are you sure”? She just gave me a pouty look and said it would be our secret. I said, “my hands are on it”. She said, “do you want to feel it”. Of course I did. I didn’t say anything, just looked at her. She took each of my hands and started moving them ‘till each of them was under her robe (my robe) on her ass. She said “there”. Her hands went back to my face and she started kissing me again. I moved under her panties trying to spread her cheeks and get closer to her ass crack. She didn’t stop me. I started to explore with my right hand as my left kept her cheeks apart. She didn’t stop me and appeared to enjoy it. I started to move my middle finger to her ass hole to see how she would react. She didn’t stop and appeared to want it. She dropped her hands to her ass and assisted me by spreading them, as if to make it easier. I started to penetrate in a little but was cautious of her reaction. She said, “tell me what you want”. I couldn’t, I felt embarrassed. She said, “I know what you want”. I said, “oh, you do”? She said “mm hmmm, and you know what else”? What? She said, “I want it too, but not just yet”. With that, I felt her reach behind and grab my ass with one hand and my belt with the other…