View Single Post
Old 08-31-2002, 08:53 PM
SSHHH....It's a secret!

Lightbulb My second go around.....

first i just wanna thank those of you who responded to the poll in my first posting...and jjjjbo for the reply, i hoped it would have come out better but hey it was my first, i hope this one is good.....lets see those imaginations :fly: !!

******O, so you are the new gym coach……I wouldn’t mind getting to be alone with you. I think I need some after school tutoring, or detention….which one sounds like it would be more fun…….detention it is!**

So later that day I get detention by throwing my text book across the room to hit someone, but unfortunately they were able to get out of the way……………

Finally the final bell rings for the end of school, and my fun is about to begin. I make my way to the gym but you aren’t in the front, so I start to search for you in the locker rooms…..nope not in the girls……not in the boys……aaahhh what about the weight room. Finally I found you lifting weights, no shirt, and oooo I can feel my body start to burn. You look up surprised and a little startled to see me standing there. I explain that I had received detention and that they had told me that I was going to be serving it here in gym with you. A little puzzled, you asked what they usually do for detention……”nothing really, it’s like another free period. So why don’t you go back to what you were doing and I’ll just sit here.” ****

~*~Wisper~*~

~Hugz, Love, & Chicken Grease!~