View Single Post
Old 09-23-2003, 08:28 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Feeling his hands glide across my skin, I had a suspicion I knew whose glorious stiff cock was grinding tightly against my ass. His breath on my neck was causing my skin to tingle and my nipples to pop out, becoming visble through the cotton fabric of my peasant blouse. His kisses along my neck and shoulders were driving me mad. Soon his warm hands curled around the cheeks of my ass and all mystery subsided. I whirled around to come face to face with my knight in shining...well not in armor but he was dressed in a tunic and tights, complete with sword, his long hair bound by a simple leather tie. I smiled wickedly, knowing he would come to save me, his damsel in distress I looked into his eyes as he bent down to tell me hello properly.

Soon I was in his arms, his lips pressed against mine in a crushing kiss. I could taste salty sweetness as his tongue darted between my lips searching out mine. His palms returned, once agains to the globes of my ass and he pushed his hard cock towards me while pulling me against it. I moaned into his kiss, slipping my hand between us so I could run my hand along the length of his rock- hard cock. Giggling, as he led me away from the dance floor, I teasingly say something like, " either that is one hell of a cod piece or you are really happy to see me."

I took his hand, as we got further from the music you could hear my bells jingle with each step....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas