View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
I returned to my visitor,
"I'm afraid I can't find it, but I didn't want anything thanks"
"Did you even look at it?" I was taken aback at her bluntness, especially as I was stood in my own home.
"I don't just sell lipstick" she started "You have just had a bath or shower, what soap product did you use?"
She had me on the back foot…
"Um I'm not sure, whatever I picked up at the shops"
"I suppose you choose your deodorant and other scents the same way?"
I opened my mouth to speak but before I got a chance….
"Have you heard of layering? All your personal products from a single range that complement each other when worn together." She was now in full flow sale speak.

Her practised speech gave me the chance to look her over more closely. She had a very shapely figure, full breasts pushing at a white blouse, curvaceous hips covered by a slim fitting dark skirt, I made a mental note to get a look at her ass on her way out.
"I've got samples if you would be interested…" My eyes flicked upwards to her face, the twinkle in her brown eyes showed that she had spotted me admiring her body.
"Yes, sure, why not" I tried to say in a nonchalant manner, hoping that my cock would behave itself beneath the towel. She reached into a small case she had brought in with her and pulled out a plastic bottle.
"We do a wide range of male toiletries including a post shower balm with moisturiser" she removed the top and held it to me to smell. I stepped closer and sniffed at the stopper.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul