View Single Post
Old 10-06-2002, 02:59 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
"Um," she said shyly, "I don't suppose you would have anything here that I could put on so that I'm not....," she smiled at her own awkwardness. "I'm not......I haven't....been undressed..." And with a pitiful look she lowered her head a touch.

He smiled and walked away. He returned quickly and handed her a large button shirt. "I have a washing machine if you'd like to get cleaned completely. And a smallish shower too." He stood up and offered his hand. He showed her to the bathroom and then closed the door behind himself.

Amy looked at herself in the mirror for a few mintues then proceeded to get out of her dirty clothes and start to clean up. As she proceeded, she did not know that secretly she was being watched.

Will got into his office as quickly as he could. In doing so, he was able to catch her removing her clothes. She did have a gorgeous body, very tight and curved in all the right places. She had several cuts and scraps all over her legs and arms and a couple on her back.

As she lowered her skirt and bent over he could see her delicate, lacy panties. His cock got hard fast and he fought the urge to touch himself. He continued to watch in fascination.