View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 07:09 PM

women peak (the sexual hormones are at their highest concentrations) in late 30s to early 40s. sexual frustration or its kissing cousin sexual arousal comes and goes for me but has a baseline, low-simmer setting

finding a serious relationship, tho, is seemingly elusive - especially with guys (a bit easier with another girl). hookup culture with lil to no commitment is well-entrenched. three years ago, i mentioned the "m" word to the bf of two years - i prefaced the mention by saying it was nothing serious and was only curious (truly); less than a week later, i was dumped by him for being too controlling (he was 30 and i was 27 yo).

i'd say whateves (i was DEF not controlling), buuut - those sayings about a biological clock...? I FEEL them (then again, i've always wanted a family). and as each year slips away, the pull is that much more intense... until i find - that person, tho, the magic wand is my bestest buddy