View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

we the first part of the journey's conclusion

"both of them moaning into each others mouths and rubbing their pussy's against my face and pubic bone. I so badly need to cum, but I want to please these ladies first... and prolong my fantasy come true."
Having rearranged us so perfectly I could only be grateful to the man whom i suspected was that trucker on the road alittle while ago. With only my feminine instincts to guide me I felt that all in all this trip to a poets performance was only lacking the poet. I smiled inwardly at that and marveled at the incredible softness of the other womans lips as we explored eachothers mouths. The intensity and passion with which she was kissing me heightened the feeling in my throbbing vagina and i knew that I wouldn't be able to hold off for long the freedom i was feeling at this moment was like a narcotic and it appeared to be one that was infectious for i could swear that i heard several others who were enjoying themselves equally as I was. However I let that thought slip away as the intensity of the lovemaking began a creschendo almost as iiif a symphony were in our places matching thrust for thrust so sensually we ladies exploring the others soft surfaces rising and ebbing and building i drew away from the sweetness of her mout and dipped my head lower to suckle her breast for just a moment and then playfully nipping her nipple between my front teeth not so very hard but enough that she started in mock surprise returning in kind that act of erotic surprise and i too jumped at the that we grinned and turned our attentions both back to eachother and to our mysterious and lustful partner.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"