View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Suprise Me

I close my eyes as I hear the man groan in pleasure as the two women bring him to the brink... I stroke my pussy faster through my lace panties trying to keep quiet but a small groan escapes my lips. Suddenly I feel movement and warmth behind me and I turn slightly to see a tall handsome blond man leaning in to whisper something in my ear...

"Good evening. If you like, I have something for you here," he huskily whispers.

Somewhat startled, I look into his eyes and slowly glance down past his broad shoulders, well developed chest and flat stomach to his fully engorged cock. Instant heat radiates from my pussy and I lean into him and groan. His arms immediately go around me and holds me close as he nuzzles at my neck. I can feel his rock hard cock through the back of my skirt as I press my ass into him. His strong hands make their way up underneath my blouse and cups my breasts gently pulling at my nipples as I continue to rub my clit. Slowly, his hand glides downward over my silken skin and envelopes the hand on my pussy mimicking my strokes.

"Ohhhhhhh that feels so good," I whisper to him.