View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 02:13 AM

Feeling the breeze, I realize how hot and excited I am. I can't wait to touch my clit and push my fingers deeply into my pussy. I suddenly can not resist the urge any longer, I need to relieve this tention. I slide my fingers up and down my slick soaked pussy avoiding my clit, making it beg for attention. Watching the road I suddenly realize I am coming up way to fast on someone in front of me, I tap the break and let the car slow on it's own, putting my foot gently on the gas. I glance around me and I have lost the car that was pacing beside me. There is just a semi on my right and a car approaching quickly in the left lane. I refuse to take my hand off my pussy that wants to be touched so badly so I lift my left leg to keep the wheel still so I can adjust my rearview mirror, so I can see into it better, and I notice some traffic in my rear view mirror. While trying to drive with my left knee I have accidently brushed against my clit and caused myself to jump. Realizing how great that felt I can't resist any longer I have to play with my throbbing clit. I take the wheel back into my left hand. I slide my right hand down once to gather my pussy juice and bring it up to my clit making my fingers slide quickly around, finding it hard to keep them in one place. My body tingles all over from the excitement it feels, I close my eyes to fully take in every feeling...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...