View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 01:54 AM

I glance over my shoulder and see someone looking in my window. I squeeze my legs together feeling my steaming wet pussy in between them dying to be touched. I glance over to the mistery driver again and wink as I slide my one free hand down the steering wheel to my thigh. I rub my thigh up and down a few times to pull the skirt up some. I put the car on cruise control as I prepare for what I'm about to do. I slide my hand between my legs rubbing my right thigh and parting my legs as I move up. Just the thought of driving down the road and touching my wonderfully slick pussy gets me even wetter. My fingertips finally reach my dripping pussy and I gently play with my lips teasing myself letting myself open more. I scoot forward in the seat and put myself right on the edge while I lean back, giving my hand all the access it wants and moving my skirt up at the same time, leaving no room for imagination, everyone is going to know what I am doing once they look over... God this excites me more. My pussy opens imediately anticipating the touch of my fingertips. The cool breeze coming in from my window hits my steaming pussy and makes me jump at the contrasting feeling.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...