View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:21 AM
Leo was right

At this point, Mike had completely forgotten that the videocamera was still recording all of the goings on. He wouldn't really have cared anyway, but when he heard Chad pick the camera up off the table it sort of startled him back to the reality that he was putting on a show for whoever they decided to show this tape to.

"Look at his little cock honey," Chad said towards Sara, "it's hard as a rock. He even has a little bit of pre-cum starting to come out of that tiny thing. I think it may be time we let him go and see if he knows how to use that cock for fucking. What do you think Sara?"

"I don't know. Mikey, would you like to feel my tight cunt surrounding that cock of yours? Do you want to know what it feels like to slide it in and out of this beautiful pussy and have your balls slap on my cunt with each thrust? Would you like to fill my pussy up with your cum instead of having to wipe it off of our bedroom door or wash it off of your hands and stomach for once?" Hearing Sara talk to him like this was making Mike almost delirious with passion. He wanted so badly to be able to fuck Sara. She was without a doubt the hottest girl he had ever laid his eyes upon and the thought of her letting him fuck her was nearly more than he could handle. "P-pplease, let me go and I'll do whatever you guys want me to do," Mike stammered. "I'd love it if Sara would let me fuck her. I've never fucked anyone before and I promise I'll do my best to satisfy her if she'll let me put my cock in her cunt."

"Oooh, Mikey here is getting a little bit on the wicked side with that talk, don't you think Chad?" asked Sara. "I think just maybe he might have some sort of idea of what to do with that miserable excuse of a cock now that he's seen what you've been able to do with that magnificent cock of yours Chad."

"I don't know," said Chad. "Do we want to let him have all that pleasure right off the bat or should me really make sure he's ready first? I'm thinking maybe Mikey needs to BE fucked before he can fully understand what it takes to use his cock in an incredible pussy like yours Sara."