View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 05:03 PM

"Ok Chad, Lie on the bed. I wanna see Mike all chained up when we fuck" said Sara as she picked up the camera again and took a few more seconds of footage of Mike's humilaition.
"Oh, Mike you look so pathetic like that" Sara laughed. "I almost feel sorry for you" She laughed again. "I said ALMOST".
Chad lay on the bed and looked over at Mike. "Let me tell you Mike, nothing beats getting your cock in a nice tight pussy like Sara's. You'll see what I mean soon." He laughed.
Sara slowly walked over to Chad on the bed and slowly put her lips around his cock and gently sucked the head of Chad's penis.
"Yeah, that feels good" breathed chad. "you and mike should form a cock sucking club. Now that Mikes a member" Chad laughed in Mike's direction. "What would your friends think when they see footage of you sucking another guy off?"
Sara laughed as she sucked the cock. She took it out of her mouth and started to stroke the massive member as she looked over towards mike.
"This is a real dick, mike. unlike that pecker you have between your legs. Ohhhhhh. I think I want this inside me. I hope your paying attention, little Mikey."
Mikey watched eye wide and he also felt something down below. He felt he was stiffing again.