View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 06:48 AM
Leo was right

As Mike ran his tongue over the head of Chad's beautiful cock, Sara watched with anticipation. She was starting to feel neglected and wanted to get in on some of the action herself. She sat the camera down on table nearby and aimed it towards the action. She slowly and seductively took off her bra as she walked back towards Chad and Mike. "You just keep on sucking that cock Mike, I can see how much you like it. Let's see if I can get your cock to show me what a good time you are having." With that, she got on her knees in front of Mike and took his cock and balls into her hands, massaging them gently. Chad was now in his own little world of pleasure. He was having his cocked sucked enthusiastically by Mike and his girlfriend was sucking off Mike's cock and and rubbing her own pussy thru her panties right there in front of him. "Oooooh, I think he really likes it when you suck him like that honey," Chad said to Sara. "He's really starting to get into having my cock in his mouth. Much more of this and I may just have to let ol' Mike here taste his first load of cum."

Hearing Chad say that and feeling Sara's warm tongue licking up and down on his cock was more than Mike could stand. His balls started to tighten up and his cock started twitching. A huge spurt of thick, white cum shot out of the end of his tiny cock and landed on Sara's forehead. She immediately put her mouth over the head of Mike's cock so that she would be able to get the next shots in her mouth. Spurt after spurt of thick, musky semen filled Sara's mouth. She didn't really want Mike to know this, as this was supposed to be sort of a punishment for him spying on her and Chad, but this was the most delicious load of cum she had ever tasted.