View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 07:07 AM
Leo was right

"I think Mike here needs to really be taught a lesson for sneaking around and spying on us while we fuck, don't you Chad?" asked Sara.

Sara moved in closer to Mike with the video camera and hit the "record" button. Mike saw the red light come on and began to panic. "Stop it Sara! I promise I'll never spy on you guys again, just please stop taping this!"

Although Mike was obviously scared about being videotaped in this state, he was starting to become aroused as well. His cock slowly began to get hard as Sara focused the picture on his once tiny cock and hanging balls. "Looks like Mikey really sort of likes it!" proclaimed Chad as he brushed his huge, hard cock (now about 10 inches long" along the side of Mike's face. "What's turning you on Mike? Is it the feel of my cock on your cheek or seeing Sara's pussy close up in those tiny panties? I'll bet you'd like to taste both of us wouldn't you?"

Mike wasn't sure which was turning him on more but he was imagining what Sara's pussy must look like underneath those red lacy panties. He could tell she had a nice bulge that he envisioned to be covered with a beautiful full bush of dark hair. He could swear he could see a small spot of moisture forming between her legs and this made him all the harder. He hadn't even given much thought to the fact that the head of Chad's huge cock was now touching his lips.

"Go ahead Mikey, try it! Take a lick off that cock, you'll like it," Sara urged as she continued to videotape the scene while standing right in front of Mike's face, taunting him with her moistening pussy not more than 10 inches from his nose. "You suck on Chad and maybe I'll let you taste what is under these panties. You'd like that wouldn't you Mikey?" Mike couldn't even think straight or manage to answer Sara, all he could do was to lick the head of Chad's cock involuntarily.

"Good boy Mikey! Maybe if you keep this up, we'll uncuff you and you can jack off that cock of yours again. Maybe I'll even let you shoot your cum on my pussy instead of our bedroom door this time. Would you like to shoot your cum all over my pussy and then lick it off Mikey?"

Mike hadn't heard a word Sara had said as he was now completely focussed on Chad's cock in his mouth. It was the largest cock he had ever seen or even imagined in his life. There was a huge vein which was bulging along one side and ran all the way from the balls to just below the giant head. "Oh my god," Mike thought to himself as he continued his oral assault on Chad's cock, "I can't believe I'm doing this. It sort of tastes good though. I wonder if I'm tasting Sara's pussy juice or if this is just what cock tastes like?"