Thread: Tha Dark Room
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 05:25 AM

...I could not help but explore her soft, supple body with my curious, wet tongue. Her entire crotch was open to my ministrations, and I took full advantage of it. Gently I spread her ass cheeks apart, finding the tight, pink bud of her anus. I touched it gently at first to see how sensitive she was to touch. Her hips thrust upwards, driving her hot, wet swollen slit into my face. Then I knew I had her. My tongue sought her anal bud which elicited a soft moan from her engorged mouth. I licked and sucked until she was writhing with pleasure. Then I forced my tongue as deep into her anus as I could, twirling it around inside her as I worked it in and out. Her muffled cries of passion begged me for more, and more I gave as I thrust a finger into her anus and into her hot love slit. As I worked my fingers in and out of her two lower holes, my mouth found her clit. I treated her clit as if it were a miniature cock, sucking it into my mouth while wrapping my tongue around it. She was past the point of no return, and I knew she could hold out no longer....