Thread: Tha Dark Room
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 08:09 AM

Pressure of another pushed me deeper down into the mattress and the man that was nibbling on my thighs only drew closer to the satiny warmth that would treat him with a wet kiss ...Yet I was distracted as I moaned softly , I felt something warm and wet brush my cheek and I turned and now it brushed my lips, leaving a wet gloss shimmering on them, I knew that taste.. It was the wet tip of a Mans cock that teased me , and who was I to deny pleasure to any , for I too was in my own lil world of need. I licked at the jutting shaft , stroking its slitted tip with a quick lash of my tongue , then slower I shaped the mushroom tip , stroking it till a moan eminated from above me and slowly I suckled him it ... It was at that time I felt a tongue plunge deep into me , I bucked up and cried out only to have His cock pushed deeper between my lips , stroking under His thick cock , greedy and so very fucking wet .. I couldnt think , my clit was being sucked and licked and my mouth fucked by this beast above me ... I wondered what delicious torment could be next and then I felt it .....