Thread: The Gardener
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 10:37 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Without another word she dropped to her knees, pulling my (omg I'm writing the dude's part) rapidly erect cock from my pants, and began to gobble it whole. I leaned against the fence post as my knees had suddenly become shaky. Her head was bobbing furiously as she slid her slick wet lips along my shaft. Her hand gliding up and back, up and back, along my rigid cock, taking the place of her glorious mouth in between strokes.
Blonde silken tresses quickly came unbound from the small nestlike bun she had so painstakingly created on her head. I reached down and wove one hand through her hair forcefully, my ass cheeks clenched as I began to make small thrusting movements attempting to control the pace at which she sucked my dick. I could hear the popping noises as the ridge of my cock passed through her pink puffy lips and see those lips glistening in the sun, coated in saliva and pre-cum.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas