View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 02:24 PM
Manwhore

I enter a large room lit by candles and decorated in dark, rich green and red velvet. There are a couple couches, but the room is mainly open with a dozen pillows strewn about on a long solid oak table which sits in the middle of the room. The ladies line up to the table bend over, resting on the luxurious pillows, and spread their legs to expose themselves to me. Feasting on such a wonderous sight is nearly enough to make me cum, but through sheer willpower alone,(ok, I had to close my eyes for a moment), I stay my throbbing cock and advance upon the ass at the far left of the table. Kneeling down I stare transfixed for but a moment before lightly taking a cheek in each hand and, softly parting them, allow my face to fall forward and rest there. But the resting, heavenly as it is , lasts only a few moments. My tongue reaches out and begins to trace an invisible line from the waist line, down toward the most taboo of entrances. Finding it's mark, it slowly circles around the rough, crinkled surface, which does not taste 'dirty' in the slightest, and begins to probe inward, a relaxing sensation which results in the hole opening a bit more, as if inviting further exploration. This heightens my excitement and my tongue pushes further, my face pressing harder into the soft ass, until it cannot extend anymore. At it's farthest reach it now begins to writhe, much like a snake, exploring any area within reach. I tune into my surroundings a little bit and notice the unmistakeable sound of wet pussies being fingered, paired with some fairly heavy breathing and realize most, if not all, the ladies are stroking themselves. My cock is now painfully hard, but it's a good pain, and I begin thrusting my tongue in and out of the ass before me, delivering a passionate tongue-fuck up into this wet and slippery back door. But I must not neglect the others that are waiting, bent over the table...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these