Thread: Once a year...
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2002, 07:04 AM

After getting comfortable, I put my hands on her pussy, one on each side, and parted it. I put mouth right on it and held it there taking in the ever sweet scent. I kissed it so gently, her clit, her lips, then backed away as I parted it again. It looked so good, so perfect. I was almost mesmerized by the view. I wanted it so bad, I don't know why I was looking at it...it was right there for me. I starting licking her slowing, then picked up the pace. I licked all of her. Everywhere, everyway I could think of. Then I grabbed behind each of her knees and pushed them back towards her, and apart. They were almost touching the bed. Her ass was off the mattress, and I kneeled in under her and let her ass down on my thighs, like she was on a serving tray. Now I was ready. I licked her violently. Sucking her into my mouth. Nibbling on her clit as I sucked it in. She was very trusting. A couple times I think I got a little carried away and perhaps hurt her, but she never said anything. I continued this with each of her lips then went back to licking her. As I was licking her, I was trying to lick down to her ass, but I couldn't reach with the angle. I made sure plenty of saliva was running down there. Then, I went back to her pussy and continued as I started fingering her. I was finger fucking her while lickng her pussy all over, trying to get her into a rhythm. After a while of doing this, I decided I wanted to make her cum with my hands. I gently gave her pussy a goodbye kiss and put her down. I slowly moved over her so I had my abdomen over her tummy. This put my weight on her to hold her down. As I hovered over her pussy, I spread her right leg over to where my legs were. Then I placed my right leg over hers and trapped it show she could pull it back in. Then, I took my left hand, and placed it under and around her left thigh. I spread her as wide as I could. She was now in my vice. I started rubbing her clit with my right hand. Trying to get in a rhythm. After a minute or two, I could feel her breathing into a rhythm. I tried to follow her. I continued to rub her in time with her breathing and could tell she was getting more intense. I just kept going. I felt my arm was going to cramp and wasn't sure if I'd make. Then suddenly, she started breathing heavily and said, "oh yes...baby don't don't..don't stop". I kept going and I felt her tense up. She kept telling me not to stop, and I actually started going a little faster and harder. She propped herself up on her elbows and instead of trying to pull her legs in, actually spread them further apart. Then it happened. She started screaming and cumming. She fell back to the pillows and started spanking my ass. She was hitting me hard. I let her settle down a bit. Then she slid over and I felt her grab my leg, like she was trying to get under it. I lifted a little to give her access to see what she had in mind. She found my limp cock and again started sucking it. I figured this would we a good time for a 69. I brought my left leg over her head and slid her down the bed a bit to give us a little more working room. I was now kneeling directly over her face and I lowered my hardening cock into her mouth. I then grabbed each of her legs and pulled them back towards her, opening her pussy and ass for me. Now I had access. I started licking her again, this time working my way down to her ass. Occassionally I'd flick it with my tongue to get her reaction. She moaned a little, which I thought was a good sign. Then I figured what the hell. I leaned over and started licking her ass. Licking, kissing it probing it. She seemed to be enjoying the attention her lovely ass was getting. Her ass was now soaked, and I thought it was time to she if I could go to the next step. I brought my hands to her ass and spread her cheeks as far as I could. Then I placed my right index finger on her hole and started to push it in. My god, it slid in so easy. I worked it in knuckle at at time. I fingered fucked her ass for a while going back to licking her sweet pussy. The stage was set. I was thinking there was going to be a grand finale' never to be forgetten. Yes...dessert...chocolate. All I wanted to do know was fuck Joan. However, I knew I need to save some energy for that chocolate souffle'.