View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 09:44 AM

Part 3

"What's so gross about that?"

"You put it in your ... inside you."

Debbie laughed. "It's not gross. You'll like it, eating a pussy, you know?"

Pam's eyebrows arched. She remembered Todd doing that to her, but she couldn't believe girls would do that to each other. She stared into Debbie's face, trying to imagine which girl she did it with.

Debbie's fingers spread her pussy lips between the split in the crotch of the red panties.

"Come on, put it in me. Don't keep me waiting," Debbie said.

Pam looked at Debbie's wet, pink opening, and at the rounded end of the brush handle. Debbie's tongue stuck out, running over her puffy lips, and her hips moved slowly side to side. She touched the tip of the handle to Debbie's moist, pink area.

"Oh yeah, push it," Debbie said with a soft moan.

Pam pushed gently. Debbie's pussy seemed to open to accept the brush. She moaned again. Her butt rose off the bed.

"Oh baby. Oh baby," Debbie said.

"Is that right?"

"Yes. Give me more."

Pam pushed the handle deeper.

"More. Fuck me with it, baby," Debbie said.

Pam pumped the brush slowly in and out, working it into Debbie's body an inch at a time, just the way she remembered Mr. Thorn and Todd doing it to her, except that their real penises were hot and hard. At least the brush handle was hard.

Debbie's hips rose off the bed and churned in circles. Her left arm reached way over her head and clenched the edge of the mattress between the bed and the wall. Her breasts shook as her body rocked back and forth. With her right hand, she grabbed one of them and squeezed, pinching her nipple. She opened her eyes and looked at Pam.

"You're doing it to me. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," Debbie said. "Uhn, oh God, oh God ..."

She bit her lower lip. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her body convulsed and thrashed on the bed. Pam's mouth hung open. She couldn't take her eyes away. This was something she didn't want to miss.

Debbie's convulsions slowed and stopped completely. She lay limp, panting and sweating. Her breasts quivered with each deep breath. Her nipples were no longer hard points, but had become slack. Pam continued to pump with the hairbrush, although Debbie stopped moving. Eventually, here eyes opened and she smiled again.

"You can take it out now," Debbie said. "You did it. You like, made me cum."

"I did?" Pam said. She let go of the brush, but didn't know if she should take it out or leave it in.

"Yeah. Didn't you ever, like, fuck a girl before?"

Pam's mouth opened in a wide, horrified O shape and she shook her head.

"No way," she said.

Debbie twisted the brush in her pussy. "Didn't you like it?"

Pam started to say something, but stopped. She looked at Debbie's hand, turning the brush between her legs. Her juices glistened on the brush and on her thighs. She looked at her hand. It was covered with her juices, too.

"Yeah, I guess," Pam said.

Debbie pulled the brush out with a wet pop sound.