Thread: The Ride
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Married Couple

Part Three

Danielle rolled over and stretched. She felt the slight pain between her legs as she slowed moved them. "MMM," she moaned and then felt a large arm come arcos her stomach. She jerked, trying to get away, but then heard Gage's voice asking, "Where you going?" She sighed and felt relief. The events of the night before began to flood her mind. First the shower, then the bed, the floor, and finally the bed again. They had spent most of the night making love. She moved so that she looked him in the eyes and said, "I was going to get dress so that we could meet up with the rest of the gang." "MMM," he said as he pulled her to him, "I thought we might have another go again before we did."

An hour later, Danielle and Gage entered the small cafe' that was across the road from the motel. Everyone was there. "It's about damn time you two came up for air," Fox said. She glanced over at Gage and returned his smile. Tyler gave a shit eating grin as he said, "Yeah, when you two didn't join us earlier, I asked the manager and he said you two shared a room." His grin widen as he finished, "We figured you two were uh..., preoccupied shall we say..., and would join us later." She knew everyone's suspicious of their love making was confirmed when Gage pulled her closer to him and asked, "Would you want to get out of bed when you finally had the women you wanted in it?" A light roar of laughter came from the group.

During a hearty breakfast, Sage surfed the web for sites of interest. "Check this out guys," she said. Danielle snuggled closer to Gage as Sage turned her laptop around for all to see. "It's called The Elks Lodge ," she said, "and it's located about a half day's ride from here. It's a fifty room lodge with a dining hall, game room, outdoor pool, horseback riding, and several points of interest on the hundred acre property. Here's an eight hundred number."

Danielle watched as Gage flipped out his cell phone and handed it to Sage. "Call it," he said. "See if they can hold six rooms for us." "How long do we want to stay," asked Vatisha. John leaned forward and said, "Gage and I have the next three weeks for sure." One by one everyone put in an amount of time and it was determined that they all could stay five days before having to head back.

Danielle sipped her coffee as Sage confirmed six rooms for five days. Everything was paid for on Gage's credit card as a "business expense". Each "couple" paid their share back to Gage; only he refused Danielle's money. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "It's not like I wouldn't be paying for a room anyway. I just like having you share it with me." He lightly kissed her ear before sitting back. Her smile and blushed told him that she was looking forward to sharing that room with him as well.

It was mid-afternoon when Gage pulled his Harley into the parking area of The Elks Lodge. It was larger than he had expected, but still very nice. Since it was his credit card that had paid for everything, he entered the lodge to confirm the reservations. He came back out carrying six keys and passed them out. As it turned out, the group had one whole section to themselves.

Gage carried his and Danielle's packs as they walked at the end of the group as they made their way to their rooms. One by one, each "couple" opened a door and stepped in, leaving Danielle and himself as the last to enter a room. He smiled as she used the old fashion key to open the door. He dropped their packs down on the oversized bed before grabbing her into his arms. She giggled like a school girl as he kissed his way down her neck. "God I love this," he said as he walked her backwards to the bed. He turned quickly and fell back on the bed, pulling her down with him.

Gage smiled as Danielle straddled him and smiled back at him. He had just slipped his hands under her shirt when there was a knock on their door. "Yeah," he called as he rolled his eyes in disgust. "We're going down to the dining hall," called Nikki. "We thought you two might want to eat before staying up all night long." He grinned as he called, "We're coming." He couldn't keep from laughing when Danielle said to him, "Well, not yet, but give it a few hours and we will be." He followed her out the door and down the hall.