Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 04:11 PM

Mark

Mark had just finished cleaning the bathroom when he hears the door bell. Getting up, he goes and answer it.

"Hello, Mark." The small, plump Indian woman smiles at him. "My, you are getting bigger every day. Give me a hug."

His friend's older sister (though she seems more like a mom than a sister) always says that him when she sees him. Not that he minds. Ever since he had become a teenager, he has had a huge crush on his friend's sister which is doing little to diminish. Happily he obeys and is instantly rewarded with the feel of her soft full body against his. Instantly, he finds himself getting hard and as quickly as possible, he pulls back before she can feel the affect she has on him.

"How is she?" Devi asks.

"Better." Mark answers. "Mom is in the living room."

"Poor woman. Oh, I past Burt the Mailman and he handed me these." She lifts up two A4 size envelopes. Mark couldn't see what it is but it had the words: From US Government. "He said it was important that Janice and I got them. I wonder what they are about?"

Unsure what to say, he just shrugs.

"Hey!!!???" She says as she moves past him. Not for the first time, he catches the sight of her fat breasts wobbling freely under her sari. He could swear she didn't wear a bra. This does not help his growing erection.

"How come you are not out with my young brother?"

"Erm." Suddenly realising that she is still talking to him. "I was suppose to stay in." He answers.

"Nonsense." She says dismissively, "I will keep your mother company. You are still young. You need to go out and have some fun. If you go now, you will find him at my house."

Still imagining her large tits, he finds himself smiling awkwardly before racing off to his room to grab his coat...