View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 07:41 AM

Coffee, Tea, or...

Molly had been responsible for my erection, but I would have responded just the same way if I'd been pressed up against Cindy, too, I'm sure. And now the two of them, who were kissing passionately and exploring one another's bodies, were jointly and severally fondling my cock.

Molly and I had made love the night before, exchanged numbers and followed up on the connection we'd made. She was the one I'd come here to see, but I was pretty sure that she and I would be seeing more of one another after tonight. That wasn't by any means true of the barrista.

The poet was performing here, and Cindy worked here. It seemed to me likely that she and he would be seeing one another again, and perhaps on a more intimate basis than ever before. That wasn't necessarily true of Molly and the poet.

So, I put my own arms about both ladies, and shepherded them over toward the stage, getting two hand jobs with every step that I took. That was really something, but then again this entire evening had been so far, and it was only going to get better. I was sure of it.

I leaned forward, and murmured to both of them, but I was clearly looking at Molly. "You and I should be waking up together tomorrow, either in my hotel room here or wherever you're staying. So, for the moment, I suggest that you reward our naked poet here either with head, or with your very pussy."

Molly nodded, with an I'll-attend-to-you-later look which I returned in all anticipation, and then as she turned to the poet, I turned to Cindy. Both of the ladies were still keeping one hand on the other -- sometimes clasped, often sliding over naked flesh, fondling and caressing.

I leaned forward again, this time to whisper in the barrista's ear. "Thank you for having us," I murmured, expecting that she understood my double meaning. Then my tongue went into her ear, and my hand covered her sex. I freed her clitoris from its fleshy prison, and began to return the favor of handjob for handjob. I think that Molly probably noticed the little clear drop of clear pre-cum seeped up and out of the tip of my cock, because within seconds she was rubbing the stuff all over my member, not that there was really enough to go around for the purpose. I suspected that she or Cindy might be proving the accuracy of its membership.