View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 04:33 PM
Banned

" I see what you mean by advantages " Phil muttered as he watched four lithe young bodies dash across the patio, firm high breasts bouncing slightly as they ran.

Bill winked at Phil and lifting the beer to his lips drained the can.

Phil couldn't take his eyes off his daughter. Dawn streaked across the grass, her hair flying behind her as she tried to avoid the girl with the cold water, then dove headlong into the clear blue water of the pool.

Carly and Hanna split and ran either side of the pool with Sarah following Carly.

Unable to catch her she slowed to a walk and waited for Dawn to surface right underneath were she stood, in the shallow end of the pool.

Grinning wickedly Sarah waited for Dawn to stand up in the waist deep water and as she wiped her hands across her face to clear her eyes Sarah up ended the bucket of ice cold water over her head.

Dawn screamed loudly at the shock and the other three girls shrieked with laughter, as Dawn tried vainly to get out from under the downpour.

Phil's jaw dropped as he noticed the effect the cold water was having on his daughter. Even from the distance he was sitting he could see his daughter shiver and her nipples harden visibly, stretching the material covering them.

" Hey Bill " Phil groaned " You don't fancy taking me in as a lodger do you, or even a gardener or pool cleaner for that matter "

Bill laughed loudly " Your not the first person to make the offer "

" Hey Dawn " Bill shouted, trying to catch the girls attention " Your dad is here "

" Hi Daddy " Dawn cried, waving to her father. Slowly she pulled herself from the water and sauntered across to her father, his eyes watching her slender hips swaying sexily from side to side until she was standing beside him. Quickly his eyes took in the way the bright pink material of her wet swim wear cling to her body, the V of the bikini bottoms moulding the mound and crease that ran between her legs. Unconsciously he turned slightly in the chair trying to relieve the pressure growing in his trousers and at the same time noticing how Bills eyes were taking in the view from behind. It turned him on a little knowing that someone else found his daughters body interesting and also made him a little jealous.

" It's time to go sweetheart " Phil told his daughter watching her pout a little in disappointment, but I'm sure Bill won't mind you coming back soon.

" Dawns a great girl" Bill replied " She's welcome anytime, and hey I don't have any say in it really, the girls do pretty much what they want no matter what I say "

By this time the other three girls had come over and were sitting cross legged on the grass, Bill's daughters smiling and nodding while their father spoke.

" Next time Dawn comes over why don't you come for the afternoon and have a couple of beers, that way we can both enjoy the scenery " Bill suggested , winking suggestively.

" Sounds like a great idea " Was all Phil could manage, his mind going over the thought of sitting watching three or four teenage girls cavorting around the garden while he sat there.

Dawn and the girls went off to get Dawns things and to let her change while Phil finished his beer.

" Well thanks for the beer ,it was great to meet you and I hope to see you again soon Bill " Phil said smiling broadly and shaking Bills hand.

" Your welcome Phil, I hope to see you and your daughter again very soon "

Moments later Phil and his daughter were back in the car and crunching over the gravel as they pulled of the drive and on to the road.

" Seems like a nice family " Phil said conversationally.

" Yeah, he's really nice " Dawn replied " He does something in computers, and earns loads of money, that's why he's got that big house and stuff. Jean , his wife is out in America doing consultancy work for a company he sold some software to "

" You looked like you was having fun in the pool "

" It must be great to have your own pool and stuff " Dawn mused.

" I liked that bikini you had on , were did you get it ? "

" Oh it's not mine, it's Carly's, we're about the same size so I borrow one of hers, mine are a bit old fashion now "

" Maybe we should get you a couple of new ones, what do you think ? "

" CAN WE ? That would be great, can we go now " Dawn cried excitedly.

" Hang on , let me ring your mum and let her know where we're going first "

" Right, Your mum say's OK..........as long as I'm paying ........where to now ?"

After two hours of dragging round department stores, which was alleviated only by quick glimpses of his daughter in various stages of undress through fitting room curtains he was sure his daughter left open for his benefit, Dawn had picked two, two piece swim suits that fitted where they touched and where they didn't touch there wasn't any.

" You'll have to model them for me when your mothers not about " Phil told his daughter when they were back in the car , " Seeing as how I paid for them. How is it that they can charge so much for so little ? "

" Daddy !!!! " Dawn replied, exasperation in her voice " Your not paying for the amount of material, your paying for the effect is has on boys "

" Oh, is that right miss " Phil chuckled, amazed at how quickly Dawn was growing up.

Dropping one hand onto his daughters thigh below her short skirt, as he drove, he stroked gently along her bare thigh. " Talking of having an effect on boys, you looked great this afternoon, at Bills house. Does he go in the pool while you girls are there ? "

" Yeah, all the time. Sometimes I catch him looking at me, sort of like you did when Sarah poured that cold water over me. He looks at the other girls the same, even Carly and Hanna " Dawn replied, unconsciously letting her thighs part a little as her daddy stroked them.

" Does he now " Phil mused out loud and silently wishing he had a pool and lots of younger girls running around half naked in the Garden.

While they talked Phil eased his hand slowly further up along his daughters thigh, until eventually it slid under the hem of her skirt, the edge of his palm brushing lightly across the warm crotch of her panties.

A little woosh of breath escaped Dawns lips at the touch of her fathers hand and she slid a little further down in the seat, spreading her knees still further.

" MMnn that nice daddy " Dawn whispered, lifting her hips slightly to press against him as her skirt slid higher, exposing the brief lemon coloured panties she wore.

Phil continued rubbing gently, tracing the crease of his girls vagina through the material, noticing the dampness that rapidly soaked through them. Slowly he worked his finger to the side of his daughters panties then eased his finger under the elasticated legs band, his already stiff cock jerking violently as his finger tip made contact with the smooth lips of the pretty pink puffy wet cunt.

" Daddy!!!! , Someone might see " Dawn panted breathlessly, but failing to bring her thighs together. .

" It's all right Baby , the roads clear " Phil replied , his own voice sounding a little strained, " There are hardly any cars on these country lanes "

Dawn lay her head back against the rest and relaxed, letting her knees fall wide apart and allowing her daddy greater access between her legs as he started probing the slippery crease between her thighs. Little moans escaped her parted lips as she felt her fathers finger tip stroke the tiny button of her clit, spreading the moisture that now leaked profusely from her, along the deep crease of her vagina . She then felt a second finger slip under her knickers and dip into her honey pot, probing at the tiny opening that led up inside her.

Involuntarily she found she was bucking her hips up from the seat, urging the finger that teased her little hole, to slip inside her, needing to feel something buried in her tight pink wet cunt. Unable to continue driving and vent his lust on his girl Phil started looking for somewhere discrete to park the car. Sighting a narrow farm track that lead into a high hedged field he quickly slowed the car and swung it in to the opening and onto the rough ground of the field. Thank god for power steering he though to himself as he manoeuvred the car with one hand until they were out of site of the road. Coming to a standstill he quickly released their seat belts and turning his daughters face toward him , kissed her passionately, their tongues tangling wetly.

Dropping his free hand from Dawns face he cupped his hand over the sensitive swell of her breast and squeezed it urgently, thrilling as the nipple sprang erect and pressed through the thin material of her blouse, in to the palm of his hand. Dawn slid her hand across to her fathers lap and grasped his hardness through the material of his trousers, tracing it's length and thickness with her fingers before searching for and pulling down the fly zip.

Releasing his daughters breast momentarily Phil undid his belt and undone the waist of his trousers, letting his daughter slip her sweet hand under the waist of his jockeys , moaning loudly into her mouth as she wrapped her fingers around the length of his swollen cock. " That's a good Dawn, rub daddy's cock for him " He groaned , pulling his mouth from his daughters and watching her fingers glide up and down the length of his harness. With fumbling fingers he popped the buttons on the front of her blouse and slid his hand inside, working his fingers under the shallow cup of her bra and cupping the heaving mound of her pert little breast in his palm. Gently he massaged the firm swelling, feeling the child's rapidly beating heart beneath it. " MMnnggg that's nice daddy " Dawn whispered, feeling her daddies fingers stroking back and forth over the tingling little nub of her clit while his other hand moulded and squeezed her breast. " This will be even better then " Phil grunted as he pulled her bra up higher on her chest and covered the now exposed nipple of her other breast with his mouth.

Dawn's body spasmed and she hunched over as a new flush of sensations flooded through her, the twin pleasures of having both breasts loved rushing down through her stomach to join with the sensations being raised between her legs. She lifted her free arm and wrapped it around her fathers head, pulling his mouth tighter against herself as he tongued her puffy pink nipple into hardness. After several minutes of this mutual pleasure Phil lifted his head from her chest and slid his hand from between her thighs.

" Don't stop daddy it's nice " Dawn cried frantically, releasing her hold on his cock and grabbing at his wrist as he slid his hand from her panties.

" It's all right baby daddies not going to stop yet, I just want to do something else " Phil reassured his daughter. Opening his door he climbed out of the car and went and opened the door on Dawn's side of the car.

" Swing round in the seat sweet heart " Dawn did as her daddy told her , turning until her legs hung out the door and she was facing him, then watched as he dropped to his knee on the grass.

Reaching out he lifted the hem of her skirt, his daughter raising her bottom as he pulled it up round her waist, then hooked his fingers into the elastic waist of her pretty yellow knickers. Slowly he drew the Dawn's panties down over her hips and under her buttock, Dawn again lifting herself to help him pull them down, then slid them down her thighs to her ankles, then off over her pumps, leaving them dangling from one foot. Pressing her back until she lay across the two front seats Phil let his eyes linger on the pretty pink crease between his daughters legs.

" Christ that's a beautiful sight " he groaned as he pressed his hands between her knees and urged her legs apart, exposing the deep, pink, crease of her pink puffy vagina. Sliding his palms along the inside of her thighs he pressed his thumbs between the plump lips of her cunt and spread them apart, revealing the tiny bud of her clitty and the tight virgin opening that led to her womb, glistening with her wetness. Unable to resist any longer he dropped his head between her widespread thighs and opening his mouth wide covered the whole of her vagina, stabbing his tongue into the moist pink folds of his daughters sex.

Dawn groaned loudly and clasped her hands around the back of his head, pulling his sucking mouth tighter against her pleasure filled groin. " Unnngggg Dadddeeeeeee " she mewled as his tongue lashed across her quivering clit then probed the tight opening between her legs.

Sliding his hands up the sides of her body he cupped his hands over her breasts and rubbed firmly at her erect nipples with his thumbs, rolling the pink pebbles in a circle then flicking back and forth across them.

Dawns body was trembling almost uncontrollably, her hips thrusting up against her daddies mouth as his tongue working in and out of her narrow hole as he tongue fucked his daughter.

Phil knew his dad was close to the edge by the way her body had tensed and the keening noise she was making as she gasped for breath.

" It-it's coming daddy, that nice feelings coming " She whimpered, bouncing her little bottom off the seat and thrusting her groin against his face.

Phil pressed his tongue deeper inside her and tightened his finger and thumb on her nipples, pinching and rolling them roughly.

With a final painful sounding grunt Dawn hunched her body over then arched her back, a deep groan escaping her parted lips as her orgasm exploded inside her.

Phil felt and tasted her girlie juices and the wetness increased between her legs and clung to the Dawn's convulsing body as she came. As her body stiffened and her orgasm crashed through her he slowed the motion of his tongue and lightly lapped across the swollen hardness of her clit, his fingers brushing softly at her nipples. Letting her coast through the mass of sensations that washed over her and through her.

Slowly the Dawn's body relaxed and she lay panting across the seats, her legs spread wide and her breasts rising and falling raggedly as she tried to catch her breath.

Phil pulled his trousers and jockeys down around his knees, his painfully erect cock jutting out in front of him. Shuffling forward he knelt between his daughters wide spread thighs and bent over her, wrapping his arms around her waist and cuddled her against him.

Dawn wrapped her arms around her fathers neck and hugged him back, whispering "thank you " in his ear. In this position Phil's cock was pressed along the slippery wet crease of his daughters wide spread vagina. Slowly he rocked his hips back and forth, sliding his thickness along the warm moist crease.

" Are you going to put it in me daddy " Dawn whispered nervously, fearing the pain she had heard accompanied having something inside you for the first time. " No my girl, not this time. I want that to be at home where we can clean up properly afterwards and relax together when it's all over "

Dawn relaxed and enjoyed the new feeling of her daddies big thing against her. " Do-do you want me to make you feel nice now daddy ? " Dawn whispered in her fathers ear.

" I 'd like that very much sweetheart " Phil replied, his cock throbbing against Dawn’s vagina.

Pressing her hands against her fathers chest she pushed him off of her and standing on the grass on still shaky legs pushed him back until he lay on the ground. Dropping to her knees beside him she wrapped her hand around the upright column of flesh and started working it up and down along it's length.

After several seconds of this she lowered her head and opening her mouth wide sucked the swollen mauve head between her lips.

Phil groaned deeply as he watched his pretty daughter take his cock deep in her mouth, her wet tongue sliding along its length.

Slowly Dawn started bobbing her head up and down, her white blonde hair swaying from side to side as she fucked her pretty face onto to her daddies long hard penis.

Reaching out Phil slid his hand under his daughters skirt, cupping his hand over the cheeks of her naked out thrust bottom. His finger tips delved into the deep dividing crease and slid further under until he was brushing along the lips of her young cunt. Dawn wriggled her little bottom in appreciation, spreading her knees slightly to allow her daddy better access to her slippery juicy goodness and sucked harder at the length of flesh in her mouth.

Gently Phil slipped one finger into the tightly clasping passage of Dawn’s vagina and coating a second finger rubbed in a small circle around the puckered rim of her anus before pushing it through the tiny ring of muscle and burying it deep inside her. Dawn gripped the portion of her daddies cock that wouldn't fit in her mouth in her hand and pumped it up and down rapidly slurping noisily as she raised and lowered her head to the same rhythm.

She loved the feeling of her fathers fingers poking into her private places and started lifting and lowering her hips, urging him to press his fingers deeper inside her spasming little channels. Pulling her head back she let her fathers cock slip free from her mouth and blew gently across the swollen head like he had done to her nipples and felt his body stiffen, then lowering her head again she ran the tip of her little pink tongue along the underside of it, tracing the thick mauve vein that ran along its length. Looking up she saw that her daddy was watching every movement she made and smiled sweetly to him, locking her eyes with his as she again opened her mouth wide and sucked him deep inside. Still looking deep into his eyes so that she could see the pleasure she was giving him and the power she had over him she slowly slid her mouth down the length of him until she felt the thickness press against the entrance to her throat. " Take it my girl , take daddies cock down your throat " her father whispered as he let his free hand rest on the top of her head and she felt it apply a little pressure.

Pulling back slightly and taking a deep breath Dawn again pressed her head down until she felt her daddy wedge at the entrance to her throat then pushed a little deeper. She gagged at first, unaccustomed to anything like this then forced herself to relax, resisting the need to swallow as the thickness moved deeper.

Phil was in heaven. His head pressed back against the soft grass and his eyes clenched tightly as he felt the tight constriction of his little girls throat grip tightly to his cock as she took him deeper, her pink lips sliding further down his length until fully half of his cock was inside her.

" Christ Dawn " He gasped " I-I can't hold back much longer, daddies going to fill you with his creamy cum soon "

Hearing this Dawn pulled back slightly and gasped a big breath and then pressed back down on it again, taking him a little deeper this time as she became accustomed to the new sensation, then gently rocked back and forth, fucking her daddies cock down her throat.

Slowly the tingling in Phil's balls grew, spreading through his groin until he knew he was unable to hold back any longer.

" H-Here it comes sweetheart, daddies going to squirt right down your throat " He moaned, his hips jerking upward as he forced himself into the Dawn's gullet.

Dawn panicked for a moment as her fathers thickness stabbed deeper into her then sucked gently on the portion in her mouth, feeling it swelling then feeling the tube along the bottom pulse fiercely as the first spurt of her daddies seed squirted powerfully down her throat.

" FUCK " Phil groaned as he erupted in the Dawn's mouth his hips jerking spastically. " Daddies doing it baby girl Daddies cumming " Releasing his daughters head he thrust his hand under her and cupped a small warm breast , squeezing it hard in time to each fresh jet of sperm he pumped into her.

Needing to breath Dawn pulled back, letting her fathers penis slip from her mouth and was immediately hit square in the face by the next uncontrolled eruption of sperm. Two further spurts splashed wetly across the bridge of her nose and her chin before she managed to get it back in her mouth, letting the continuing flow pulse across her tongue. Gulping she swallowed as fast as she could, drinking her fathers hot white sperm Eventually the torrent slowed , the quick powerful jets of her daddies seed died to a little dribble which Dawn lapped from the end of his cock and swallowed, feeling the thicker stuff clinging to the roof of her mouth and her tongue.

Dawn had to swallow hard several times before she managed to clear her mouth and throat to speak. " Wow, that was a lot daddy " She grinned , turning her pretty sperm streaked face toward her panting father and licked her lips. Phil chuckled as he noticed the strands of his seed clinging to her daughters face. " I don't think we better go home with you looking like that " He whispered. "Why not daddy " Dawn asked, a little confused. " Take a look in the mirror "

Dawn shuffled on her knees across to the car and squinted in to the door mirror.

" Right " Dawn grinned . " Here let me clean it off " Phil giggled as he pulled up his jockeys and zipped his trousers. Kneeling in front to her daddy , Dawn let him scoop the rapidly cooling ropes of sticky white seed from her face and opened her mouth wide, sucking it from his fingers. " Yuk " Dawn grimaced " It's not so nice cold " Phil laughed out loud and tussled the Dawn's hair, " come on we'd better get home or your mother will want to know where we've been "

Several minutes later they were clothed, although Dawn refused to wear her knickers because the crotch was still damp and sticky, and nearing home. Dawn teased her daddy all the way home by lifting the front of her skirt and flashing her tight pink slit at him as he drove, almost causing an accident when she did it on a roundabout. As they stopped in the drive Dawn hastily slipped her panties back on pulling a face at her father as the cold damp crotch made contact with the still tingling bare flesh of her slit " Yuk " she whispered, making her father chuckle again.

Back indoors, Dawn proudly held up her new swim wear to her mother, " Look mum, look what daddy bought me "

Dee cast a critical eye across the tiny scraps of material, " Do you really think that's suitable for your daughter"

" Ohh Mum !! " Dawn giggled sweetly, faining exasperation, " It's what all the girls wear "

" Yeah, don't be an old frump " Phil joined in " It's what all the girls wear " He mimicked his daughter, " Well it is over at her friends house anyway " His mind drifting back to the four young girls running around the garden.

" Go and take a shower Dawn, get that chlorine off " Phil instructed his daughter.

" OK Daddy " Dawn replied loudly, " I'll show you these properly later, when mums not around " She whispered in his ear as she passed him