View Single Post
Old 05-18-2001, 08:05 AM
RED~HOT

Pool Shark

As he walked away I couldn't help but notice his butt in tight blue jeans. I could easily sink my teeth into them cheeks. When he returned from the bar with drinks for both of us I infomed him that I had no idea how to play pool.( Little did he know I was an avid pool player) He said not to worry, he would show my how. We walked over to the pool table and he instantly said "rackem up!" Playing dumb I said "I will let you do the honors." As he bent down to get the balls, I couldn't help but smile. Was this going to be fun! Once the balls were placed I grabbed a cue and pretended I did not know how to hold the cue. He came up behind me and as I leaned over the table he put his body up against me and showed me how to place it in between my hands. I could feel his hot breath on my neck...and a firmness growing on my ass. I was started to feel a tingly sensation all over. We kept on playing as he showed me how to place my body with every stoke I took with the cue. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that everytime I bent over he was looking at me..peering down my blouse to see if he could catch a glimpse of my breasts.I did not let one ball go in the pockets. He won the game. I congradulated him and asked for a second game. By then I noticed we were the only ones in the bar except for the bartender who had a silly grin on his face. We got a few more drinks and that's when he informed me that the bartender was leaving and that we were alowed to stay in the bar as long as we wanted to.....The thought of being alone with this man excited me. Before we started the game, I asked "How about a side bet?" He immediatly agreed and asked; "What would you like to bet?" I thought about this for a bit and said " If you win I will suck your cock until you cum, but if I win, you must fuck me right here on the pool table!" We shook hands, and you thought to yourself..man is this blow job ever gonna feel good. Since you were the winner of the last game you broke the balls and got a high ball in the corner pocket. You then sunk 4 more balls and walked over to me with a smile and gave me the cue and said "You sure you wanna bet?" "Ohhh, yes " I replied..
As I walked over to the table, I gave him smile, licked my lips, and informed him to get ready to fuck me. He laughed. I called every remaning ball into the pockets I wanted them to go into..I ran the table. I called the 8 ball long bank, cross corner...and won the game. He knew then he had been had...........