Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 11:01 PM

Bobby

Bobby was watching the football spiral through the air toward him, and all of a sudden it wasn’t there. Or rather it was, but his mind and his eyes were not longer on it. One of his sisters in the middle of sex and it was drawing all his attention. The ball slid passed his shoulder, untouched, and rolled around on the ground.

“Guys, I gotta go inside,” he yelled to his companions. “Something’s come up I hafta take care of.”

They looked at each other as Bobby ran into the house and up the stairs. He knew what was waiting for him.

“I knew it! Bobbi, you can’t do this to me” he exclaimed. “I was out playing with the guys when…when I felt it. I knew what you were doing.”

“Come over Bobby, let me take care of that for you,” she said, patting the bed next to her.

Bobby knew there was no use fighting it, he quickly peeled off his clothes, and scampered up onto the bed. Rather than lying next to Bobbi, he straddled her neck, thrusting is huge erect cock in her face.

“Oh my God you guys!” he heard Becca exclaim, a giggle very evident in her voice. “You guys almost made me cum when I was on the phone with Joyce.”

He turned and looked at her smiling as he continued to fuck Bobbi’s mouth. It was always sexually exciting to watch his sister doing each other and he knew he wouldn’t last long as he watched and fucked Bobby’s mouth. He turned back around and began to humped Bobby’s face in earnest, pushing his cock as far down her throat as he could. The sweet sounds of Becca’s fingers and tongues coming to his ears. The pleasurable humming coming from Bobby’s throat sent their own sensations through his cock. He was about to tell her he was going to cum, but it was out before he could. Thick warm globs of sperm splashed against the back of Bobbi’s throat as his hips continued their short jabs toward her face. He emptied his balls in her mouth and throat relishing the release in her mouth, the sensation of her humming throat.

He pulled out and lay beside her, his breath coming quick and fast. He smiled as he saw his cum running down her chin. She’s so pretty with my cum on her face. he thought. He knew Becca had brought her to an orgasm but he also hoped his cock down her throat and the taste of his sperm added to her pleasure. He lay there for a moment, then Bobbi looked at him, lust filling her eyes. They both looked at Becca in turn.

“Which part do you want,” he said to her.

“I want to feel her wet cunt pressed against mine,” Bobbi said wickedly.

“Sounds good to me,” Bobby said, “I can fuck her mouth and tongue both your pussies at once.”

Quickly they grabbed Becca and stripped her clothes off. Bobby straddled her upper body and held her legs apart so Bobbi could move between them. The sight of both their pussies coming together had his cock hard again in a second.