Thread: The Pledge
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:52 AM

part 3

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" It was supposed to be more like 'Ahhhhhhrrrrrgggghhh!' but with the ball gag in my mouth it didn't come out quite right. It wasn't surprising for me to want to scream with pain either. I was tied down on a table with my limbs chained to corner rings. There was a clamp on each nipple, my pussy was opened wide with a pair of glass wedges; and for the last 30 minutes my bowels were being filled with an ongoing enema. The Kings were enjoying their time with me. They savored every minute of my pain. After my belly looked like I was several months pregnant, they stopped my asshole up with a butt-plug that was probably a couple sizes too big. Then removing the wedges from my pussy and attaching weights to the nipple clamps; they proceeded to take turns fucking me with a 16" dildo. Ignoring my swollen belly, red nipples, and flowing tears they ravaged me for the better part of the afternoon. When they were satisfied with me, they sent me back to my room with specific orders not to undo anything till I was told to. 12 hours later I was allowed to undo the butt plug and remove the nipple clamps. A letter was waiting for me. "Girl, we are pleased with your performance. Please pledge your life to us for our desires." I thought to myself, why not.

That was the begining of a great life.