Thread: The Pledge
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 12:35 PM

Part 2

The intercom went off with a musical tone and a voice issued some instructions.

'Lunch will be taken individually in your rooms, and will all the guardians bring the new pussies before the kings at your alloted times.'

Back in our room, Mom tried to continue to make my summer break hell. "You know slut, I think that I should auction you off to one of my coworkers here for the duration of the summer." "How would you like that?", she asked. Not really wanting my answer. She threw me over the side of the bed my ass in the air and had a lubed dildo all the way up my asshole before I knew what was going on. For the next fifteen minutes she tried to frighten me with stories of how some old broad was going to use me as a sex toy. Finally I had enough. This was my summer break after all. A knock at the door provided all the time I needed to make my move; and when the bitch turned to see who it was, I slammed the side of my 6 inch heels upside her face.

She awoke 10 minutes later to find herself face-down on the bed, arms and legs tied to the corner rings in the room. I'm not sure what she was trying to say as the ball-gag ensured she wouldn't make too much noise. "Now, cunt. The rules have changed!" I screamed at her while pounding a 10" strapon all the way up her pussy. "You are my slave and will do as I say!" "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" After a few failed attempts at her communication, I relented and opened the bitch's mouth and removed the gag. "Yes, Sam. I..." WHACK! I smacked her ass so hard she bounced on the bed. "From now on, you will refer to me as Mistress; you hear?" Tears were now streaming down her face. "Yes Mistress" We had a great conversation over lunch.

At our alloted time, a House Pussy arrived at the room to take us before the Kings. We followed the naked Pussy to the Throne Room and sat in the waiting area. My slave dressed like she was ready for a day at the office, and according to the instructions given, I was wearing nothing but heels. When we finally met the Kings, I learned some surprising things. First the company where my Mom worked was nothing but a front for this global sex ring. Second, the Kings were two of the hottest pieces of pussy around; with long legs and big breasts. Third, even though I was just visiting as a guest of my mom; they didn't care so much that I had just dominated my mom and that she was now my sex slave.

"Welcome Girl, to our resort; I am the East King" said the blonde haired pussy. "And I am the West King" said the red haired pussy. "We're so glad you joined us this summer. Enjoy our resort and your new slave." A House Pussy took my mom away and left me alone with the Kings. "Now we will have our time with you...