Thread: The Drive
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 08:49 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Amber quickly turned her back on the guy, obeying him. He had bought her so close and she had to be finished off...and fast.

She rested the palms of her hands on the hood of the car as she felt the man behind her grip her hips. She got onto her toes and lent forward, lifting her ass to him. God she needed that cock inside her quickly.

The thought had just left her mind when she felt the guy's stiff cock split her pussy lips apart. He was so hard, so very, very hard. Not big, she knew that but hardness was what counted in Amber's books and she was going to take this dude ball's deep.

He was teasing Amber's puss with his swollen head. It felt good but Amber was well passed foreplay. It was time to get down to business, and quickly.

"Fuck me you asshole. Bang my pussy" Amber growled

The guy threw his length into Amber and she moaned with pleasure. He withdrew and then slamed his cock back inside her.

"Like this?" the groaned at her

"Yeah. Oh yeah. Faster. Harder. Get me off," Amber started biting her bottom lip, "I'm so close"

They were soon matching each other's hunger. Amber moving her hips forward as the guy started his downstroke and then she would grind back into him as he searched upwards. Her ass continually and loudly slapping his stomach as they increased their pace.

Amber started moaning loudly, she lifted her head up from the hood and looked down the road. She could see a car coming towards them. She had been hoping for this, hoping for someone to show off in front of. Amber pushed herself up off the hood, allowing her tits to swing free again. Allowing the oncoming car to see her breasts swinging wildly as she fucked this stranger on the side of the road.

"Come on. Come on. Fuck me dammit!!" Amber screamed as her tits heaved and her hips ground harder into the guy, taking as much cock into her pussy as she could.

"Do you want to cum inside me?" Amber breathlessly asked as she impaled herself on his dick again and again.

The car whizzed passed, it's horn blaring. Amber laughed.

"Yes" Was all the guy could manage

Amber started to scream in delight, the sensation around her clit was almost too much.

"Really? Wouldn't you rather..."