Thread: A Night Out
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2001, 03:31 AM
Mr.M

A Night In.

That cab ride back to my place could never have taken longer, even though it was only mere minutes away. Feeling my cock straining against the inside of my jeans, craving more of what I had gotten a taste of earlier, my hands wander up and down her thighs, rubbing lustily against the heat between her legs, almost tasting that sweet wetness once again on my tongue.

“God, I can’t get enough of you baby”, I huskily whisper, as my lips devour hers wildly, my tongue lashing without a moment’s hesitation, deeply gliding into her mouth. That familiar tingle burns through my chest, hardening me more than ever (as if that were possible).

Within a second of our kiss, I feel our cab lurch to a stop, and she flings the door open and slips out, while I hastily hand the driver a $20, and spy that all-knowing smile curled on his lips, through the rear-view mirror. Ignoring it, I step out, the cold, brisk air of the night hitting my face, yet not cool enough to chill my heated body, my mind screaming for more of that sexy woman already leaning up against my front door, as the cab pulls away and I make my way to her.

“Mmmm… I could eat you right up”, I growl softly, as I press the muscled wall of my chest up against her perfect breasts, pinning her against the main door, my knee sliding between her thighs, nudging them apart. My lips hungrily find hers once more as I fumble with the handle, throwing the door open as we stay lip-locked, the front of my thigh rubbing against the juicy cunt that waits for me beyond those jeans.

This was what I'd wanted all along, to get her all to myself, ever since I spied her in that bar, slamming the Tequila. Being pressed up against her, soaking in her warmth just intensified the lusty desires in me.

The faint taste of that Tequila mingled with her own sweetness floods my tongue, making me gasp for precious air, and I drag her in, barely managing to kick the door shut as we stumble in our passionate frenzy right into the dimly-lit living room. “Let me get those”, I whisper huskily again, as she sits up on the couch, and starts unzipping her jeans.

Reaching down to her arched hips, hooking my fingers into the waistband of those tight jeans and her panties all at once, I pull them off her legs swiftly, revealing that trimmed bush that had been riding my big cock outdoors barely half an hour ago. “You fuckin’ cock-tease”, I whisper, and grin as Gyz starts rubbing her pussy, knowing that I’m forced to watch while I slide my jeans off and throw them away.

“Oh, I’m no tease, Mr.M- I’m the real deal”, she says with a saucy smirk, making sure I'm watching as she draws her now sopping fingers up to her lips and gives them a luscious lick. (God, How I’m going to pound her for that one!)

Realising she’s just as wet as I am hard sends a shiver of lust through me, tensing every muscle in my body- including for my raging cock.

Not wasting another second, I kneel down in front of her, between her legs, spreading them wide, aching to pound those hard-to-reach spots inside that delicious cunt and make them sing. “I can’t stand it baby, drive it in”, she moans softly- and cuts off into a gasping scream, as I hammer into her sopping box in one deep thrust, filling her completely.

“Ohhhh yeah”, I groan, as I grind my hips in slow circles, and pull out to hammer back in, this time ramming in balls-deep, every inch of my thickness disappearing into that already dripping pussy.

“I want you...to..fuck me..hard..mmm...”, she pants, her blue eyes screaming carnal volumes of lust into mine, turning my entire body into a raw, instinctive animal. "Drive that big cock into me", she gasps.

Building up a steady rhythm, I coax her with a husky growl..”rub your clit baby… Mmmm!… Yesss!!!”, and pull her ass off the edge of the couch, keeping those legs pinned back, wide apart. She slides her hand down, fingers massaging her clit as we both watch my glistening, throbbing cock plunge in and out, muscles taut and rippling across my chest, shoulders and abs as I hammer in and out relentlessley.

"Mmmmm, I've wanted..to do this..since I first laid eyes on you", I murmur. "To FUCK your tight cunt.. pound you with my long, thick cock", I barely manage to groan, as she whimpers and gasps with my every thrust, eyes widening with every deep stroke.

An aggressive growl rumbles in my throat, my slick, fat cock thundering into her with a sharp slap of our bodies every time, while her fingers furiously rub her clit. Hearing her gasps turn into louder moans, I dip down to deeply kiss her again, tongues going wild as our muffled moans and dirty whispers turn more urgent.

Pulling back and feeling fingernails scraping down against my rigid abs, I wonder how she knew just what to do to overwhelm my senses.. so I angle upward, hitting that g-spot steadily a few times, and gasping as I burst thickly, feeling her juicy cunt milk every last drop out of me as she gushes over my cock, both of us left gasping for air once again.

My head dips down into her neck, hot breath blowing across her neck as I groan loudly, and suck the first thing that my lips can find; her earlobe, my drained cock slick as ever inside her. “I could fuck you aaallll night long”, I hungrily whisper, and slam deep one more time, my balls tapping against her ass, as I slowly grind in steady circles, mixing our juices, realising our bodies are covered in a light sweat, with our shirts still on.

"MMMmmmm".. playfully brushing your hand away from your clit, I slowly, gently rub, knowing you're sensitive- teasing you with a brief swirl of my fingers. "The night's barely begun", I whisper, that devilish twinkle in my eyes never leaving. “Mmm! I’m all yours, sexy”, she coyly murmurs back.

Letting out a wicked smile, my glazed, dark gems peer to an open doorway, on the right, and I slide off, beckoning with a finger, to follow me when ready.

She hears the shower start up, and smiles to herself as she realises its time to wash off, and slides off the couch...