View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:26 AM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
Chapter 10: PRIVATE

A few weeks later I was at home, bored. I had the day off and I didn't have anything to do. I talked to Bryson a few times. It took him a while to get over me keeping his keys, but he learned a valuable lesson. You never know when the tables will be turned on you.
Before we hung up he said, “I love you, shawty.”

“I love you too.”

“I love you because you know how to keep our business private.”

I swallowed hard. “I appreciate that baby.”

“Most Niggahs tell their friends all their business. One of the reasons I love you is because you keep our sh*t private. You don’ tell nobody. I admire that shawty.”

“Thank, baby.”

“Strip of those panties and that T-shirt. I’m ‘bout to phone fuk you before I cum over and finish the job.”

I took off my lace panties with the quickness. He loved seeing me in panties. Not often, but when I do his d*ck is harder than a blind man doing Chinese arithmetic standing on his head.

And we had phone sex a few hours ago. Good phone bone. Damn. He made that type of weird s***t so much fun.

My friend was online. He hit me up. I needed someone to talk to.

blackinches1345 [7:46 P.M.]: hey. I meant to ask you. Does your man mind you telling me all his business. His name and sh*t?

down_souff_nigg [7:47 P.M.]: Sup my NIGGAH!! Naw he shouldn’t mind (I LIED)

blackinches1345 [7:47 P.M.]: just chillin man, u?

down_souff_nigg [7:48 P.M.]: Same here dawg, listening to 50 Cent's P.I.M.P.

blackinches1345 [7:48 P.M.]: lol y?

down_souff_nigg [7:49 P.M.]: Just playing it, lol, thinking about Bryson Daniels and the fact that I'm addicted to the d***k

blackinches1345 [7:49 P.M.]: lol damn boy

down_souff_nigg [7:49 P.M.]: I’m HOOKED

blackinches1345 [7:49 P.M.]: damn lol

down_souff_nigg [7:50 P.M.]: He woke me up this morning eating me out and then before I could even catch my breath he slid the Jimmy on the Johnson and the niggah slow grinded in my tunnel like the head of his d***k was Carrie Anne trying to find the light

blackinches1345 [7:50 P.M.]: damn boy

down_souff_nigg [7:51 P.M.]: Tell me about it dawg. He is the best thing that happened to my life. Ever since I read that letter he has been there for me. I normally catch the bus to school. He drives me. And today he let me drive the car. He said he don't let nobody drive his auto.

blackinches1345 [7:51 P.M.]: ohh wow

down_souff_nigg [7:51 P.M.]: He cooked for me for lunch today, lol some corn dogs and fries, and he looked a hot mess doing it. Dreads stuffed a Bob Marley wool cap, blunt dangling from his thick lips like a Kool cigarette.

I wasn't going to tell his ass Bryson put me out his car and made me walk home and I still gave him his ass later on that night, make up sex. He made me come without touching myself.

blackinches1345 [7:52 P.M.]: awww

down_souff_nigg [7:52 P.M.]: He put flour on the corn dogs at first and I was laughing, still in a robe and he got all mad, like "niggah why you laughing, I can cook," and I was like "Yea right, Baby, you put flour on chicken, not corn dogs it got its own bread." And that niggah was hot

down_souff_nigg [7:54 P.M.]: Then he put butter in the grease, he poured the old fish grease Mama keeps in a container under the counter and I was laughing and he was like "Yooooo dude stop f***king laughing," but I couldnt I fell out the chair, pointing at him and laughing and he got all mad with me so I hugged him from the back and he pushed me off saying "Don't touch me."

blackinches1345 [7:54 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [7:55 P.M.]: And I was like Awwwww the baby mad with me, and I squeezed his ass and he turned around, unzipped his pants put flour on his d***k and he was like "I can put flour on this corndog," and I took it into my mouth, sucking him long, deep and slow. The flour was nasty so I got the strawberry jelly out the fridge, the one Mama said don't open and I colored his nuts and his d***k with it

blackinches1345 [7:55 P.M.]: lol wow

down_souff_nigg [7:56 P.M.]: and I rubbed some on my a***e and I took off the robe, lay on my back and he f***ked me in the mouth while he pulled my legs back behind his arms and sucked on my hole, tongue f***king me Dawg tears ran from my face Dawg he is such an amazing lover, he then took one of the frozen corn dogs and he slow grinded it into me, tonguing my hole and the ice against my rectum made me scream from pleasure

down_souff_nigg [7:58 P.M.]: he f***ked the s***t outta me, had me trembling on the floor while the fish grease popped in the pot...some fell on me, but it was a pleasurable sting, then he stood up, fried the corn dog he f***ked me with, pulled me up to my feet, and sucked on my neck as he put on the jimmy and went up in me. I was holding the edge of the stove while he was f***king me from the back, swinging those hips. I was looking at his ass cheeks open and close and his nuts dancing from the mirror on the wall in the dining room...

down_souff_nigg [7:59 P.M.]: He pounded me so hard Dawg, my ass cheeks were Jell-o's cousin today just jiggling baby...and when he was about to nut he pulled out, snatched off the condom, put his hand flat on my back, pushed me forward and nutted on my ass, rubbing it in. When the corn dog was done he let it cool off and he fixed some fries, sat at the dining table

down_souff_nigg [7:59 P.M.]: And he bit into it, told me to come to him and he used his tongue to pus***t into my mouth and we ate the corn dog he f***ked me with. I was all nasty, like Ewww Dawg you ate that?"

down_souff_nigg [8:00 P.M.]: And he smiled like a kid in the candy store, turning on some Pac. Ambitions of a Rider. Bobbing his head and rolling another blunt (with Swisher Sweet paper, he taught me), he said, "That's the best corn dog I ever ate."

down_souff_nigg [8:00 P.M.]: Phew what a day dawg. What a goddamn day!

blackinches1345 signed off at 8:01 P.M.

blackinches1345 signed on at 8:02 P.M.