View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
Chapter 7: It Hurts, Daddy!!!

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: I should tell you when I gave him some head the other night and he came, he came on my face, right? Then he licked it off, tongue kissed me and swallowed it with me

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: see

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: I'm hot

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: damn it

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Im going to shower now

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Bye Niggah I'll be back

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Dust

blackinches1345 [12:00 A.M.]: bye

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Ha ha

blackinches1345 [12:00 A.M.]: yup

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: BRB

blackinches1345 [12:01 A.M.]: ok

Indifferent, I was in the shower, doubting the love I had for Bryson. Was he too good to be true? Was he man enough for me to throw away my dildo? No, I say. Because I was in the shower wiggling the huge black dildo, smiling at it.

The toy that brought me heightened pleasure. The toy that made me come harder than a gangster rapper.

I got in the shower and turned on the hot and cold water, setting the dildo on the back of the toilet. I picked up my cell and called him but the didn't answer. I got his machine.

This is Bryson.

I picked up the toy.

I am not available at the moment.

My eyes fluttered, the sound of his voice setting me on fire.

But if you leave your name...

Putting the phone on speaker, I set it on the toilet next to my toy. I then sat on the floor of the tub, warm water engulfing me as I picked up the scented liquid soap.

And your number...

I opened the top, squirting some in my hands.

I will get back with you, Shawty.

I started to rub my tight chocolate rosebud, moaning to myself. The way he smelled ignited the passion in my eyes, the way he smelled drove me crazy. I smacked my lips, I could still taste remnants of him on my gums.

The phone beeped.

I reached over, water dripping on the floor, and grabbed my toy, put my legs in the air, water and soap dropping in my pretty face and I slowly slid the toy inside me.

The pain was a bit excruciating but I took it like a man, twirling my ass, squirming until I got it all the way inside and the pleasure overcame me and I tilted the toy to the left and it scrubbed my assh*e as I f***ked myself, tears falling from my eyes.

"Damn, Bryson get the ass, baby. I miss you, I'm f***king myself until you get home..."

I put my legs down, using the suction function to sit the dildo on the tub floor. I squatted over it and all this dripping ass lowered on it, as my hole elegantly absorbed each delicate inch like a drunk's liquor-absorbed liver.

I held the sides of the tub, bouncing on the plastic d***k. I got a good, moderate rhythm going. I could do this all nigh. I felt my walls sliding up and down the toy. The $45.00 I paid for it was worth it. I felt like heaven opening doors to welcome angels with clipped wings.

I was licking my lips, thinking about Bryson's touch. His thuggish flair. His gorgeous eyes. How I get lost in them when I search through the retinas for his lips and I get nothing but the corneas and I wish or the irises for balance as my color schemes began to melt into shapes and sizes to glorious for my body and I felt the tingle and my eyes were closed, Bryson dancing on me and in me and I felt something on the side of my face and I slowly opened my eyes and Bryson was standing there with his pants unzipped, falling past his amazing ass and he put his thick d***k into my mouth and he told me to, "Keep bouncing on that d***k. You wanna f***k yourself without my permission you take that plastic d***k b***h...I'm going to whip your motherf***king ass. You think you can do to that a***e what you wanna do and it don't work that way, Niggah..."

My body went into spasms because I was about to come without touching myself, my d***k bouncing and slapping the tub and Bryson snatched me off the toy and out the tub. He was so powerfully strong. He turned me around and pushed me up against the wall. My hands and the right side of my face was pressed on the warm tile as he took the dildo and started to spank my ass with it.

He turned his Florida Marlin's cap forty five degrees East. He looked so goddamn sexy. "You wanna beat that p***y without asking me?"

Smack.

"NO DADDY!"

He was determined, his leather jacket opened to reveal his white T-shirt with weed crumbs on it.

"You've been a bad b***h!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ow, Daddy! It hurts, Daddy!"

Smack!

I was gyrating my booty cheeks. He reached up, took the shower nozzle, and ran the water all over my ass, whipping me with the dildo. I felt the water running between my ass crack.

I grabbed my ass. because it hurt...

He was a sexual beast. "PUT YOUR HANDS BACK ON THAT WALL!"

I did, and quickly.

"You gonna do this again without me?"

Smack

Tears fell from my eyes.

"NO DADDY!"

Water was puddling all over the floor and threatening to run into Mom's carpet. Good thing she wasn't home.

He spread my cheeks and sucked on my hole, getting on his knees. He took dropped the toy on the ground, taking off his jacket. He then took off his shirt, standing up and blindfolding me with it. He then took off his pants and then he took off his boxers and put them in my mouth.

"Keep 'em there, b***h while I give you some d***k."

He picked up he dildo and slowly put it in my booty. I pushed back so it could easily go in there. He took the KY jelly from the niche by the door and opened it, squirting it all over my a***e. He then took his d***k and said, "I'm giving you both these d***ks."

I never had two d***ks in me before. He started to put his d***k in my ass with the dildo still in me and he started to gently suck on my neck, his unlaced boots engulfed with water. I didn't give a f***k anymore about f***king up Mama's rug.

Once my hole got used to the two d***ks he started f***king me, long stroking with his d***k and short stroking with the toy. It felt so damn good. I could barely take it.

"What's my name?" he asked, taking it out but I had his boxers in my mouth and i couldn't talk.

He put the dildo under my nose and told me to inhale/exhale with his flow and that turned me on. He then started tapping the ass while beating my cheeks with the toy.

I wished I could see what was going on but I was submissive to a thug. What could I say.

"You got some good ass, Babay. I love this ass. S***t, baby.

He pulled out and I felt hot spurts on my cheeks and lower back.

"Damn, Babay. I never came this fast before." He started to wipe it up. He then took the shirt from my eyes, and told me to take his boxers out of my mouth. I could barely stand. He wiped come all over the toy an he said, "Suck this s***t with me."

Damn.

"Wait, Baby," I said, turning off the sower.

We looked into each other's eyes, leaning forward and our tongues darted across the head of the toy, tasting his babies. He then put his hand on the back of my head and we both sucked the dildo clean.

When we were through he put on his boxers, soaked with my saliva and he sat on the toilet. His hat angled, his boots unlaced. Damn DAMN DAN!

"I'm not through. Get on your knees and suck out of Daddy's a***e."

I didn't waste anytime.