View Single Post
Old 11-16-2001, 02:54 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Watching you frolic in the waves made me smile. I stood on the shore taking in and expelling huge breaths of air as I got ready for what lay ahead. As you dove into a huge swell, I quickly leaped in myself. Swimming underwater, I closed the distance between us in less than 30 seconds. What a sight! your head is bobbing above the water, and the rest of your naked body is at eye level. The water must be cold to you judging from your erect nipples! Maneuvering behind you, I stay out of sight beneath the surface.

I go deeper, and pushing off the bottom, rocket myself upward, grabbing your neck in a half nelson wrestling hold as I do so! Just like Baywatch lifeguards, I sidestroke back to shallower water, never letting you go. When I can stand, I rise and pull you sputtering from the ocean!

"You have been bad, my Diva. Its time for you to pay". And with that I put you over my knee! Your delicious ass squirms as you struggle to be free, but I am not in the mood to let you go unpunished. Slap! Slap! Slap Slap my hand spanks your cheeks, and they redden from the blows. "Say you are sorry for running from me Diva! " "Never!" you shout, and redouble your efforts to escape. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! A tear wells in your eyes! Your bottom now glowing red - "Say it, and I'll stop" ....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson