View Single Post
Old 10-30-2001, 01:49 PM
Thamuss

Chapter Five, continued

Pillar smiled at her father, and hugged him again. She felt his cock throb once as he tried to adjust her on his lap so that she wasn't sitting right on top of his growing erection.

"Well Daddy, the first man took all my clothes off of me. And Daddy, he told me that I was very pretty. Do you think he was lying to me?" Pillar looked at her father with wide eyed innocence.

"Pillar, he wasn't lying. You are VERY beautiful, Honey!" he said. But she also noticed a line of perspiration on his upper lip.

"But you don't really know, Daddy. He saw me NAKED. And...well, he liked me that way. And Daddy, can I tell you a secret?"

Her father was having a difficult time controlling his thoughts. "Sure. Tell me!" he managed to croak.

"Well I know its wrong, and I hope you don't hate me, but Daddy when he took my clothes off and made me lay on the bed and spread my legs, he just looked at me, and when he did..." Her voice went to a whisper as she hugged her father and pressed her mouth to his ear. "....I liked him looking at me. Am I bad, Daddy?"

Her father was stunned. The visual image of his gorgeous daughter naked and spread on the bed was driving him mad.

He stumbled with his words, but managed to say "Uh..well, no Pillar, you aren't bad."

"Oh THANK YOU Daddy! I was hoping you wouldn't hate me!" She said.

"Anyway, then the man got on the bed, and he pushed my legs as far apart as they would go, and then...Daddy, you won't believe this...the man LICKED me right on my vagina. Only he didn't call it that. He called it my pussy, and some of the men called it my cunt. Have you ever heard those words, Daddy?" Again, she gave him a wide eyed look.

Whispering, in shock, her said "Y-Yes I h-have Pillar."

"Well, I didn't tell the police or anyone else, but Daddy...I thought that it was exciting when he looked at my naked body, but that was just the start. When he kept on licking me, it made me roll all around and groan and then I kind of went crazy it felt so good. One of the guys said that I had an "orgasm".

And I thought THAT was the best thing that I'd ever felt, but then the man made me get up and roll over on to my knees. And then he...well, we would call it making love, but the men called it fucking. And boy did he fuck me! He was kind of gentle at first, but then be really started fucking me hard!"

Pillar was becoming so horny remembering and describing her rape to her father. She kept wiggling her ass onto his hardened prick.

"After a while, he started making all kinds of noise, and I felt him do something inside of me. I got this warm wet feeling, kind of like raindrops splattering against the window, only it was inside of me."

Her father was looking at her in shock. His prick was throbbing against her ass, but he didn't seem aware, so caught up in her story was he.

Then another guy came in and he rolled me over and climbed on top and he fucked me. After that it was hard to keep track, cause all the guys kept taking turns doing things with me. A few times, they even put their penis...they called it their dicks, cocks, or pricks..inside my bottom. I didn't know men did that to girl's, Daddy. It hurt a lot at first and I cried some, but then after awhile, it didn't hurt."

Pillar stopped and looked into her Daddy's face. She knew her face was flushed, just like his.

"Anyway Daddy, I hope you still love me, even though I guess I have to admit that I liked being looked at and having those men do all those things to me. Do you still love me?"

Her father groaned "Of course, Pillar. I'll always love you."

She openly wriggled her bottom, grinding against his cock.

"You know the only thing I really regret, Daddy" she whispered.

Pillar's father pressed his prick against his daughters grinding ass and said "What?"

"I only regret that it wasn't someone I love who did all those things to me. Someone who really cared about me and who really loved me. Those men didnt love me. But if a man loved me, then I think that I'd let him do anything to me he wanted including everything those men did to me." The teenager was hotly aroused, and her voice was trembling.

The horny father and daughter sat for a long moment looking into one anothers eyes, the sexual tension thick between them.

"And now I'm going to go take a shower, Daddy. And you know what I'm going to wish for?" she whispered again.

He didn't answer, so she said "I am going to wish and hope that a man who loves me will come to me and look at me all naked, and will touch me and do all kinds of things to my naked body, and then fuck me. That's what I'm going to wish for Daddy."

Pillar leaned forward and pressed her mouth to her fathers. He could feel the pebbles of her nipples pressing against him, and he groaned as his daughter kissed him, open mouthed and hot. For several minutes he kissed his daughter's warm soft mouth, feeling her tongue touching his as she writhed on top of his lap, driving his prick wild with the desire to fuck up inside his horny daughter.

And then, she stood up. She looked into his lap and saw his erection. He didn't even try to hide it, he was so stunned. She turned and walked to the door. She stopped and turned around and mouthed "I love you" and then she was gone.

end of Chapter Five