View Single Post
Old 01-01-2002, 05:35 AM

Capstone post - The Ending

We continued to kiss. Our tongues intertwined in saliva. I loved probing her mouth with my tongue. My cock was still hard. I couldn't believe it wasn't ready to come out but seemed to beg for more, even though we weren't moving. I was exhausted and didn't know if I could continue. I started to relieve my weight from her, but didn't release the hold I had on her ankles. She said, "no". I said, "I'm exhausted I have to lay down". She said, "one more time. Can we?" She told me she'd do the work. I knew I needed to get on my back and wasn't sure what she was going to do. As I laid back, she followed me as not to let me exit her. When we were situated, she turned around so her back was to me. She told me to hold my legs up like she did, then she got into a kneeling position. I couldn't believe some of the things this young woman was doing. As we continued on, she played with my balls an ass trying to get me to cum one last time. After a while she grabbed the dildo she had used on me earlier. She tried effortlessly to insert it. She remembered the success she had with it. Again, she was succeessful. I could not believe the feeling of what I was experiencing.

After we showered and ate a little breakfast, we made another pot of coffee and talked like nothing happened. She said she had to go. She kissed me and thanked me, as I did her. She said, "did I turn you on as much as you expected"? I said, "oh yes". I asked her the same. She said, "young guys aren't good at that like older men". She asked me if she still turned me on? And I said of course. She said, "good, and hopefully soon".

I saw her periodically when she'd come over. She'd always say how good I smelled, and asked if there was any coffee, and teased me by strutting that ass.