View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

"Sniff the crotch. I want to see you lick it. I am so turned on. I hope she doesn't come back too soon. I want to cum before she does."
Rebecca could not believe her ears. What was going on? She decided to be brave and opened the door. Her eyes were not believeing what she saw. Her two roommates were stark naked and each had a pair of her panties in her hand. They had her panties in their mouths and their other hand was rubbing their pussies. She stood there not knowing what to say or do. Her roommates saw her and quickly tried to close their legs and hide her panties. "You're back early," Miranda said. "Yes we didn't expect you back quite so soon," Amanda replied.
Rebecca didn't know how to reply so she just walked over to her dresser and started putting some clothes away.
Her roommates through on a robe and started asking Rebecca if everything was alright. Again Rebecca didn't know how to respond. She did not want to tell her roommates that she had found the sight of them with her panties in their mouth somewhat arousing. She continued putting her clothes away when Miranda walked up behind her and asked her if she was upset by what she had seen. Rebecca turned and answered that she was very confused. She had never witnessed anything quite like what they had just done.
Miranda again wanted to know if she was upset. Rebecca said no she wasn't but she didn't know why they were doing that.

(to be continued)