Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 07:39 PM

Bobby

Bobby looked down at the two sets of dark eyes starring up at him. He hadn’t meant to be there, didn’t know consciously why he was. What he felt was a stirring, a need for something more than just a simple masturbation.

“What is it Bobby?” Becca ask.

“I…..I don’t know,” he answered. “I need….something…..I feel like I need to be inside you. Like this.” He said stepping closer.

He pushed his cock to Becca’s lips and held it there, not sure what to do. Becca’s lips parted enough to take the very tip of his oozing cock between them.

Yes….that’s better. he thought.

Bobbi leaned over tracing her tongue where Becca’s lips and the tip of his cock were joined. Becca pushed his hand off his cock and replaced it with her own. She engulfed the head of his cock, sucking it gently. A moment later, she released it and moved it to Bobbi’s lips, her hand now slowly stroking the length of his swollen cock.

Bobbi took more of his cock in her mouth than Becca had, her head moving back and forth. Becca’s hand still stoking him slowly, her tongue now licking at the wetness that Bobbi was leaving on his cock. Bobbi released his cock, licking as her sister was doing, until their mouths came together, with the head of Bobby’s cock between them. Their tongues probing at each other as they snaked over the velvety skin of Bobby’s cock.

The lightening flashed and Bobby saw hands sliding up sisters thighs.