View Single Post
Old 12-19-2002, 07:50 AM

We all awaken at about the same time. C and I are laying on our sides, facing the same direction. C is in the middle between T and I. I'm holding C in a "spoons" position, and cuddling him to me pretty tightly. T is laying on his side facing the opposite direction, so that T and C are face-to-face. T smiles, kisses C, and says, "Did you enjoy your nap?" "I've enjoyed *everything* so far!" T replies, "There is one thing that you said you wanted that we've left out. You haven't yet eaten me." I indicate that I'm awake with a soft caress. T says, "I'll go wash up." T goes off to the bathroom. Meanwhile, I work on turning C on, which is a very easy task! For one thing, it feels good to be held by another person, for another it feels good to be caressed, for a third, I start by touching nipples to get them hard, then I move my hand down to touch and rub C's semi-erect cock. It takes all of about 10 seconds of my focused touch for it to become fully erect. C moans as I do this. By now, T is out of the bathroom. He stands and watches me give C pleasure for awhile, masterbating himself as he watches. C looks up, and sees T fondling his huge cock. T says, "Do you want this?" "OH YES!" "Well, it's ready for you."

T gets back in bed, as high as he can be. C and I scoot down by the foot of the bed. I am still offering my stimulation to keep C turned on. C's mouth gets near T's cock, and although he's read and seen pictures, and even experienced it for himself from 2 different people earlier, he isn't sure just what to do or how. T says to do what he'd like. C gets started a little bit. I sit up, and now I give a few directions. I mention that T's cock is HUGE, and he may have trouble keeping in his mouth, although he's got the advantage of a larger jaw being a man. I tell him the real problem most people have when they give their first few blowjobs is to watch their teeth. It's no fun to be nicked with a tooth. So, the way to get around that is to cover the teeth with one's lips. Also, you can moisten the edge, and have a very firm ridge to use to pleasure him. I suggest that he work on the shaft with one hand, which will help guide it as well as control depth. I also mention that I know T likes his balls rubbed pretty firmly. I also mention that T is circumcised while C is not. That gets rid of a lot of the sensitive nerves in the foreskin, and the head itself is not quite as sensitive. However, on the good side, it's much easier to run your tongue all the way around the underside of the rim. I can see in both men's eyes, that they were greatful for this "pep talk" from me. Meanwhile, I keep giving C a handjob to keep him physically turned on. Mentally is NO problem in this whole situation! A little later, C is taking more and more of T into his mouth. I know what the problem is. :) T has 8 1/2 inches, and it's more than C can get into his mouth. I ask, "C, would you like to try deep throat?" C nods. I say, "What you've got to do then is to effectively swallow the head, and let yourself pull it out of the throat, and do it without gagging." I stop doing anything to C's genitalia, and pay attention to the blowjob between the two guys. C is trying very hard to guide T's cock farther and farther back into his throat. I take my hand and gently rub on the throat, to help stop the gag reflex. Yes, this makes it easier. When it gets farther back, I just say, "Swallow". C swallow's T's head, and has *all* of T's cock in his mouth. "Now, take it out a bit, and slowly." C follows my instructions again. He goes back to licking T's head, and then does it again. Once again, I use my hands to stop the gag reflex. This time goes very easily. C does it again, and again. Soon, he doesn't need me.

Meanwhile, T is *really* enjoying this, and enjoying all of this. He's starting to understand why I like virgins; once you show one how to do these things, they just really enjoy it so darned much! T is running his hands through C's hair, in affectionate appreciation for the pleasure he's recieving.

I've gone to pleasuring T while C is eating him. First, I lick and suck on his nipples, to enhance the pleasure he's getting that way. Then, I get out one of his dildos, and slide it into T's ass gently. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Soon, I am manually fucking T as C is eating him. C is rubbing his cock and his balls, and I am gently squeezing his ass as I fuck it with the other. "OHHHHH! I'm going to cum!!!" With that, C pulls T's cock into the front of his mouth, and licks the frenium back and forth with his tongue, as he squeezes his balls. "OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", T shouts as he squirts his jism into C's mouth. For the first time, C has the taste of another man's semen on his tongue. It's not a *bad* taste, just a unique one.

At this point, we all agree that we're hungry. C has some ideas on where to take us. We get cleaned up before we go though. Then, dressed. I make it a point to hang the "please make up room now" sign as we leave.

We go out for a nice dinner, although not too much.

We get back, and the room is nicely made up, with clean sheets. That's most of what I wanted. :) The room is quite warm now. It was hot outdoors, so I suggest that we all take a shower before doing anything else. It's a big shower, but it's definitely tight for 3 of us. We manage somehow, all washing all sorts of private parts of one another. After all, we all know that "somebody" might want to eat off of those. <LOL>

We get out. As we're drying off, T and I are giving one another a mischevious look. C wonders what we have in mind. I sort of read his mind, and assure him that he's going to LOVE what's next! He wants to know more, and all I'll say is that he's got some pure pleasure in store for him.

We all get into the nice, clean, big bed. We get C to lay in the middle on his stomach, with me on C's right side and T on C's left. T gives C some reassurance that we're not going to do anything "kinky"; we're into "straight" pleasure! Neither is he going to fuck him if he doesn't know what's coming. T lays down next to C and gives him a soft, affectionate kiss. "You've been great." I go in the bathroom and get a washcloth, and gently and thoroughly wash C's feet, then pat them dry. I put the towels away, and come back with 2 glasses of water; one for T one for myself.

T and I are up on hour hands and knees, on either side of C. In unison, T and I begin licking C's toes, and gently sucking them, being careful not to tickle anything. OOOOOH, is this an exquisite feeling! We continue this, and down the arch of the feet on our respective sides, then on and over the ankle, then up the leg. We spend extra time paying special attention to the backs of the knees, which are so intensely sensitive. Then, we continue going back up the thigh, up to the bottom of the buttocks. We spend a little more time at that fold of skin as well. C is softly moaning throughout all of this. In tandum, we both lick our respective butt cheeks, but following our statement from earlier, no rimming or the like. We periodically stop for a second and take a drink of water. We continue licking our way up C's back. C seems incredibly fond of having one of us lick *right* up the spinal column! I do that, and listen to the moans. We get up the back, and up to the neck. C really moans as we are licking *both* sides of his neck. So, we spend some extra time there, and then go and lick our way down the shoulders and the back of the arms to the elbows.

I ask C to turn over. I tell him to roll over toward me, as I put both of my hands on the opposite side, and T puts both of his hands there too. C begins rolling, and T and I help to make this VERY easy to do. I want to keep C as comfortable as possible!

"MMMMMM You guys are fantastic!", C says. T and I both come up to C's face, and at the same time all share a 3-way kiss. C looks, and can see T and I lovingly exchanging caresses as well. "We're all enjoying this about equally."

We go back down to C's feet. Again, we suck on C's toes, and get some more intense moans. We lick up the top of the foot, over the ankle, over the shin, over the knee, and up to the groan. We pause, and pay special attention with our tongues to the top of the leg. C moans, and is eagerly anticipating where we'll go next. He assumes we'll lick his cock. But, alas, he's wrong.

We each take the hand on our respective side, and begin by licking each of the fingers, and sucking it, and between them, then licking the palm, and the wrist. C is loudly moaning through this, as the hands are very sensitive. I first lick the top of the arm up to the elbow. T follow's suit. Then, we begin at the wrist, lick that for a bit, and then lick the under part of the arm, to the elbow joint. This skin is VERY sensitive, and C is moaning in pure pleasure now. We continue on the under side of the arm, licking our way up to the armpits, and continuing to lick the armpits. C squeals as we do this, because the armpits are VERY sensitive! From there, we lick our way up to the throat, and as throats too are quite sensitive, C is vocally announcing that he enjoys our tongues on his throat to. But, we have to move on. We lick our way down over C's chest, and take a nipple in each of our mouths, and suck on it, and suck it hard. OOOOOOOOOOO!!! After they're hard, we flick them with our tongues. C is wondering how T and I manage to stay so coordinated throughout all of this, but ultimately doesn't care, as it's giving SO MUCH pleasure.