View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 05:49 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I was really sad to see this although you have complained about what you perceive as over posting by members before. Please keep in mind that " New Posts" vary for each person and that frankly, not everyone uses that feature. I for one, do not. What showed up this time as "New Posts" for you may not be new to anyone but you, it is all based on what you have viewed.

It is not possible to remove one forum from the "new posts". I checked. I will see if there is anything that can be done code-wise.

Now as for your complaint~ We have posters who are more active in the Smutt Games than any other forum. That is why we have Smutt Games to give people a fun forum where they can flirt and play and to let the other forums remain in a more conversational mode. Some other members never post there at all. Naturally the posters who participate in the games rack up heaving post counts and to me it does not mean they are on a "posting frenzy". Regardless, I do not think if all those posts were pic posts by one person you would be quite as upset. If I am correct you think that the posts represent a large quantity of less substantial material. That is a personal judgement you have made, based on what you feel this place is for, and are entitled to do so. However Pixies evolves with each person that signs up and participates and I for one do not have a problem with someone who posts in the Smutt Games when they are bored or playing with other members.

Pixies will never be a waste of time so long as we keep having new members join and participate. I for one think that when we start making threads judging the quality of posts and pointing the finger we discourage everyone from posting freely and that is a huge mistake.

I will see what I can do on my end but I am not sure there is anything I can do. In the past, I have discreetly pmmed people who seemed to be posting non-stop in the forums and making it difficult for others to post at all.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas