View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 09:32 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
He watched her in the mirror stir and then sit up. She looked around dazed and then felt the lump on the back of her head. As she looked up at William she said, "I..I'm sorry, Thank you for taking me home. I didn't mean to seem ungrateful. My dorm is right up there," as she pointed to a large building up the street and to the left.

He kept driving and saw the look of terror in her eyes. "I am not going to hurt you. But you have a nasty bump on your head and I am taking you someplace safe and warm. You are all alone and you might have a concusion. Someone needs to be with you to make sure you are okay tonight. So I am taking you to my place until morning. If you want to call someone, you can do from my house." The whole time smiling as warmly as he could. Trying to keep sincere tones, yet not let on to his real thoughts and plans.

Evil thoughts ran through his mind as to the things that he wanted to do to this young and naive woman in the back of his car. He reached back slowly with an assuring hand and patted her arm.

"I am sorry I got mad earlier. I am just under a lot of stress and I shouldn't have taken it out on a cute and complete stranger. Please forgive me." He hoped that the last part would ease her mind and allow him to proceed with no further incidents.