View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

when I awoke.....

I was hot and sweaty and not just from the dreams either. I had forgotten to leave a window cracked open and thirsty as all get out too! I cautiously peeked out from under my cape and realized at the same time that i had bunched it up over my head almost and my legs were spread-eagled to the passenger side. Well I thought somebody may have gotten an eyeful, moistening a bit more. I started my car and headed to the house where i cooled my self off in the shower what a lusty night it had been there was still cum dripping down my leg a bit. As I showered i played out the prior evenings escapade(s). I smiled as i brought my self to an orgasm there in the shower gently diddling my clit at first, then increasing the tempo as i neared climax i pinched a nipple hard and leaned against the shower wall. I contemplated this evenings poetry, Oh shit i thought and picked op the phone hurriedly. I had to call my girlfriend who i had stood up, she did not answer. Perhaps that WAS her i had heard last nite at the beach. I then cruised over to my bedroom dripping water all along the way i paused in the hallway to grab a towel then thought better of it and decided to pad out on the veranda instead. I had some pretty hunky looking new neigbors.....i situated my self innocently enough on my tummy but with my legs parted just slightly...there that ought to be about right i thought as i lay my head upon my arms i drifted off to sleep...

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"