View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 04:19 PM
Bradley Stoke

XXXIV
In Which Innocence is lost in the country; there is much self-discovery and the less savoury aspects of country life are revealed.

Innocence and Dodie didn’t share very many interests in common, but one that they did and which Innocence was particularly keen on pursuing was a love for walking in the countryside which they often did together. It was lovely to get away from the city and out into the open air, feeling the country air on their skins and finding deserted spots where they could make love in the warmth of the sun beating down on their backs, collecting souvenirs of insect bites on their inner thighs and grass in Dodie’s vagina. It was on one such pleasant walk they had in the hills outside Congress when they found themselves horribly lost and dark clouds building up in the sky heavy with the promise of rain.
“What do we do now?” Wondered Dodie, looking up at the sky, pulling her shorts on as Innocence stood up in the meadow, still naked and her penis still shimmering from their lovemaking. “It’s miles back!”
“We’ll just have to hurry!” Innocence said, not feeling at all hopeful as she glanced up at the dark black and grey shadows. “We might have to shelter under a tree or something.”
Dodie nodded. “We’d better get moving then!”
They strode on, as fast as they could without breaking into a run as the clouds came closer, accompanied by the occasional distant rumble. “We’re not going to make it!” Asserted Dodie, squeezing Innocence’s hand tight as the first drops of rain squeezed out of the sky and sputtered on the dry earth of the waymarked path. “We’ll get soaked!”
Unfortunately, Dodie’s assertion proved to be altogether too true as the drops became heavier, more frequent and more persistent. The countryside’s smell changed as the water cascaded on them, battering against their too flimsy clothes and pasting them against the hard contours of their bodies. Even their feet, sensibly enclosed within sturdy walking boots began to feel damp as water dribbled down their ankles and through the eyelets of their boots.
“Are you alright, you two?” Asked a woman in her early forties who was walking along the same path as them carrying a large umbrella over her head and wearing a pair of green wellington boots. She wore a flowery dress down to her knees and her brown wavy hair reached halfway down her back. “You look as wet as you can. You don’t want to catch cold. Do you want to stop off at our cottage to dry? It’s a long way to wherever you intend to go.”
Innocence brushed the sodden strands of hair from her eyes and studied the woman who was quite thin with a scattering of dark brown freckles around her face. It was very comforting to meet someone so sympathetic. She glanced at Dodie, whose hand she was holding, who was suffering worse from the rain, the tee-shirt stuck against the cold-hardened nipples of her tiny breasts and every contour of her body clearly visible, including those normally obscured by her brief shorts, the pubic hairs emerging from either side and themselves dripping a stream of rain water.
“If it’s no trouble ...” She replied with a broad grin. “We really should have looked at the weather forecast before we set out.”
“We don’t live far from here,” the woman assented, leading the two lovers along a series of paths off the beaten track, past fields of sodden sheep and sheltering cows, to a small cottage in a small-holding of cabbages and hens. Outside the cottage were the carcasses of disembowelled cars and a few miserable looking dogs. It was not a pretty cottage, set in red brick and splattered by mud from the rain, but to Innocence’s rain-stung eyes it was the most welcoming sight imaginable. She gasped with relief as she and Dodie sheltered under the derelict porch amongst milk bottles and car engines while the woman pushed open the unvarnished door.
Inside Innocence could hear a slight moaning from the kitchen as the woman pushed open the door. The woman noticed Innocence’s frown. “That’ll be my two eldest. They’re having fun together no doubt. Well, you expect that from youngsters don’t you?”
“I suppose so,” agreed Innocence naïvely, not really expecting to see a boy of about seventeen sitting on a wooden chair by the table in a shirt with his legs open, his trousers and underpants about his ankle and with his penis being sucked by a girl of about fourteen wearing nothing at all, her hands creeping up the insides of his thighs and up his chest while he emitted frequent gasps of pleasure. The boy turned his head round as his mother entered and smiled welcomingly.
“Hello, Mum!” He said between gasps. “Wet, is it?”
“Very!” She smiled approvingly. “Hello, Kitty! Enjoying yourself?”
The girl pulled her mouth off the boy’s penis, the length of it gradually easing through her full red lips, and gazed up at her mother, Dodie and Innocence. “Yes, Mummy! Ooh! Who’re these two?” A sliver of viscous creamy liquid dribbled out of her mouth, down her chin and fell in a small globule to the stone kitchen floor.
“Couple of lasses caught in the rain. They’ll be staying overnight until they dry their things. Don’t worry about us. Just carry on.”
“What will they think?” She asked pointing at Innocence and Dodie, her hair tied back in two pony-tails and her brow furrowing with concern.
“Nothing I imagine. If a girl can’t enjoy herself with her brother, then who can she enjoy herself with?”
Kitty nodded and returned to her brother’s penis which she continued fellating. Innocence felt a little uneasy, but the woman busied herself with pulling two ragged towels out of a cupboard and handing to the girls. She lowered her voice. “Don’t worry about Kitty and Rover. They’re incorrigible. Good, isn’t it? Shows we’re a close family, doesn’t it? Is it like this in your family?”
Innocence nodded sadly, although she knew her mother would never show anything of the approval that Mrs Giles was expressing. She wondered if the trouble that she and Chastity had taken in hiding their activity from their parents had been worth so much trouble after all. Dodie had different views. “My family never shared their bodies with each other. I don’t think I’d have liked it if they did.”
“Well, don’t fret dearie. Not all families can be as close as ours.” She lowered her voice. “Now, I don’t like to have to tell guests this, and I guess it’s not really necessary, we may be a close family, but we don’t go in for any sexual promiscuity. So don’t you get any ideas about Kitty, Rover, or for that matter my husband and young Fanny. We keep ourselves to ourselves. It’s better that way. Don’t think you can join in, though what you two pretty young things do together is your business.” She raised her voice again. “Now take off your soaking things, and I’ll prepare a lovely broth for us all to eat. What do you think, Kitty?”
Her daughter was leaning on top of her brother, her hands on his shoulders and his penis thrusting in and out of her bushy young cunt. “Oohh! Oohh! Oohh!!” She gasped.
“I guess she thinks it’d be a good idea,” smiled her mother. “She’s such a darling young thing. I can barely get enough of her myself. And the old man it’s all he can do to share us. He’s always poking around inside her. And talk of the devil! Here’s my husband with young Fanny!”
A man about the woman’s age entered the room in a loose overall with a young girl of about eleven who was wearing nothing but a pair of wellington boots and a large hat. Rain water was dripping down her naked skin and tangling in a small patch of pubic hair. “Hello there, love! I see the younguns are at it again!”
“Just like us, eh Daddy!” commented Fanny.
“Shush!” Laughed her father. “Mummy might get jealous.” He noticed Innocence and Dodie for the first time. “Why, love, you didn’t tell us we had some guests. Did they get caught out in the rain?”
The mother nodded. “I said they could stay the night to dry off, if that’s alright dear?”
He glanced at Dodie whose short hair had been towelled dry and Innocence who was turned away from him as she patted at her crotch to towel it sufficiently dry to be able to hide her penis from sight under the towel. She had no wish to shock her hosts with her unusual attributes. The husband smiled. “Well, as long as they respect the rules of the house and don’t get up to any funny business, I don’t mind how long these pretty lasses stay. What do you think, Fanny?”
The child giggled. “That girls got no tits, Daddy,” she said referring to Dodie. “She’s just like a boy. Boys don’t have tits, neither.”
“Don’t be rude!” Exclaimed her mother slapping her daughter on the bare backside. “Not all girls are like Kitty.” Innocence blanched, probably more than Dodie who was almost proud of the smallness of her breasts. What would this close (possibly too close) family make of her if they knew what it was she had hidden underneath the towel she wrapped so firmly around her damp groin? If Dodie was like a boy in her breastlessness, what would they make of her semi-erect penis, pressing uncomfortably against the towel’s fabric.
“Dinner won’t be long!” Called out the mother. “Rover, I hope you and Kitty aren’t going to be at it for too long. I want you two to help me lay the table for dinner.”
It had been a long evening and Innocence was quite pleased when it was over and she and Dodie could retreat to the bedroom they’d been allocated. Dodie seemed a little reserved, but Innocence made no comment. She’d got used to her occasional moods, and was not at all surprised when she showed no inclination to making love with her. The Giles family had shown no sign of embarrassment in their lovemaking, although Innocence found it slightly disturbing. Especially when Rover made love with Fanny after the dinner, their parents apparently unconcerned, only showing disapproval when his penis wandered near her vagina.
“I really don’t think Fanny’s ready for that yet, dear,” his mother said reprovingly.
“And anyway that’s my prerogative!” Asserted his father.
Dodie had been strangely quiet most of the evening, contemplating Kitty who ate dinner dressed only in a pair of old jeans, and most animated when in conversation with the young girl about the night clubs of Congress which Kitty found fascinating. Innocence chatted mostly to the parents, keeping the subject on such uncontroversial subjects as country life and farming. She was relieved at the end of the evening to lie down on the ragged blanket covering the bed, Dodie slumped on her side, naked as she’d been all evening, facing the wall and apparently asleep. Innocence smiled at her lover, and pulled off the towel she’d so jealously grasped to her torso all night, frightened that it should slip off. Her penis which she’d restrained from an erection as much as possible while Fanny sucked her brother’s penis, sprang free and with a few tender strokes from her hand gradually attained its full growth.
She’d found the incestuous coupling somewhat arousing, probably because, although in substance it so closely resembled that between herself and her sister, in spirit it was so different. Her penis was warm to her touch and became bigger and firmer and harder. She glanced at Dodie, or at least her back with the blanket drawn close to her skin and the length of her beautiful neck and the shaven smoothness of it as she faced away. However excited she felt, she didn’t think it was appropriate to disturb her lover.
She sighed and pulled at her penis, thinking all the while of the sight of Kitty on top of Rover’s penis at the tableside, thrusting and thrusting and thrusting in and out, in and out of her. She panted as her penis twitched and stirred in her caresses, both hands taking turns to pull at it, the red and scarlet glans shimmering in the moonlight shining through the cottage windows. She wasn’t the only one enjoying a penis at the moment she could tell from the thumping and gasping coming from the children’s bedroom next door. She fancied she could hear Rover panting as he was pushing his penis again and again inside his sister’s cunt. More distantly, down the small corridor, she heard the sound of other panting which was probably coming from the parents’ bedroom, but whether this lovemaking included Fanny in whose bed they were sleeping she was not at all sure.
At last, her penis spurted forth a globule of semen followed by a rush of more, which dripped down the length of it, tangling in her pubic hair and resting on her thighs. She gave an involuntary last gasp, smiled again at the gently snoozing Dodie, and eased herself under the blanket, turning her back discreetly so as not to disturb her lover.
Innocence stirred as a hand stroked her penis, erect as it almost always was in the morning. It took her penis, stroking and caressing it. It could only be Dodie, smiled Innocence, opening her eyes just a little and looking over indulgently at her lover. It was with a shock she realised that the hand vigorously pumping her penis belonged not to Dodie but to Kitty whose body was enmeshed with Dodie, their mouths firmly glued together and her other hand playing with Dodie’s tiny breasts. Innocence sat up with alarm, firmly brushing Kitty’s hand aside. The young girl appeared not to notice, returning it to Dodie’s body, whose fingers were deep inside the girl’s moist vagina.
“What are you doing, Dodie?” Asked Innocence, getting no answer. “You know that Mrs Giles expressly forbade us from...”
“What are you doing, Kitty?” Asked another voice by the door. Innocence glanced over with even more alarm to see a naked Fanny standing there, a hand cupping her bare vagina and her other arm leaning against the door. “You know you shouldn’t of! I’ll tell Mummy on you, I will. I’ll tell on you.”
Kitty took no more notice than Dodie, returning the older girl’s attention in the hairy recesses of Dodie’s hirsute pubis. Fanny stared at Innocence’s erect penis which was twitching with the eroticism of the incident, and freed from the cover of the sheets.
“You’ve got a willy. Just like Daddy’s. In fact, it’s bigger than Daddy’s. I’ll tell. I’ll tell!”
With that Fanny dashed out of the room. Oh No! exclaimed Innocence, leaping out of the bed and throwing on the towel, which was the only covering available to her, and chasing after the child. She ran down the corridor to the parents’ bedroom where she found Mr and Mrs Giles having sex with Rover. Mr Giles’s penis was embedded into his son’s anus, while he in turn was thrusting in and out of his mother, who supported herself by grasping the metal rungs of the bed rest. As Mr Giles thrust in and out of the tight little hole, Fanny pinched at his bottom.
“What is it, Fanny love. Can’t you see Mummy and Daddy are busy?”
Innocence stood helplessly at the doorway. “It’s Kitty. She and the girl with no tits are fucking together. I saw them. They are! Come and look!”
“What?!” Roared her father, abruptly pulling his penis out. It was long thin and still erect, slightly brown with excrement. “You’re not fibbing are you, Kitty?”
She gestured over her bare breast. “Cross my heart and hope to die! They are, Daddy! I saw them!” She noticed Innocence by the door, and pointed at her accusingly. “She was there as well! She can tell you! And, Daddy, she’s got a willy! Just like yours.”
“Now, you are fibbing!” Her father exclaimed, jumping towards Innocence who was shivering in the towel. “So, missis, what have you and your breastless friend been doing to my daughter?” He grabbed Innocence by the hair and her towel fell down to her ankles, revealing what she’d been hiding so assiduously. “So! Fanny wasn’t lying. We’ve got a fucking pervert here!” He slapped Innocence forcefully across the face, throwing her onto the floor and her head against the wall. “Let’s see what your sluttish friend is doing!”
Innocence lay on the floor one hand nestling the bruise she could feel swelling on her cheek and the other now uselessly guarding her penis. Rover and Mrs Giles also stopped fucking, and leapt up, Rover pulling his penis slowly out of his Mother’s anus and droplets of semen bursting out and trickling down the smooth hairs of his young legs. They chased after the father, while Innocence slowly picked herself up. She heard a loud slap coming from the bedroom she’d slept in, followed by a loud cry of indignation that could only come from Dodie and a torrent of tears she imagined belonged to Kitty. She ran into the bedroom fearing the worst.
Dodie lay on the bed nursing her chin while Kitty stood beside her father, who had an upraised hand. “It wasn’t me, Daddy! It was her? I didn’t, Daddy. I didn’t. Don’t beat me! Don’t bugger me again like last time!”
“Is that true?” Mr Giles demanded of Dodie.
“It isn’t!” Dodie replied assertively, tears unconsciously welling in her eye. “I was lying in bed, and she came and joined me. I told her not to, but she insisted.”
“You liar!” Shrieked Kitty. “It was you! You came into the bedroom while I was sleeping with Rover. You asked me to join you.”
“And you agreed, did you?” Shouted her father, slapping her forcefully with the back of his hand, pushing her onto the bed, a small red drop emerging from a nostril.
“I didn’t! I didn’t!” Kitty shrieked, huddling onto the pillow where she’d fallen. “I didn’t! It was all her fault!”
Dodie and Innocence weren’t to spend very much longer there. Dodie leaped up off the bed, and ran off out of the bedroom grabbing Innocence as she went.
“My clothes!” Gasped Innocence as she was pulled along, looking askance at her still erect penis that waggled from side to side as she ran.
“Fuck your clothes!” Hissed Dodie, pulling open the front door and the two of them dashed out into the morning drizzle, through the mud in the front garden. Mr Giles raced to the door, and a chorus of large dogs began barking in the courtyard as he shouted at them.
“You bastards! You fucking bastards! I’ll get you! I’ll fucking get you!” He cried.
Dodie and Innocence ran and ran, not wanting to look back, in case they were to see Mr Giles running behind them, still naked and perhaps waving a gun or a stick. They dodged off the mud-strewn cattle-track, into some woodland and ran through the darkness of the trees, drops of rain falling off the leaves onto their naked flesh, until panting, gasping and shattered, they paused in the darkness.
They listened intently. There was no noise that could be attributed to any of the Giles family. The only sounds were the distant barking of dogs and the drip of rain off the trees. Innocence and Dodie embraced, naked and miserable.
“Were you telling the truth?” Innocence asked at last.
“The truth?”
“About you and Kitty. Was it true that she came into the bedroom?”
“Yes, that was true,” asserted Dodie.
Innocence gazed into Dodie’s eyes. She knew her lover well enough to see that she wasn’t being wholly truthful. “Why did she come into the bedroom then? Had you asked her to?”
“No!” Said Dodie forcefully, but then seeing the intensity of Innocence’s stare, she smiled guiltily. “Well, not exactly asked her...”
“So you did go to her bedroom?”
Dodie looked down at her feet to avoid Innocence’s accusing eyes, but then she looked up with a determined stare. “Okay. Okay. I might have done. But only because I knew she wanted me to. It was obvious she did.”
“You shouldn’t have!” Reproved Innocence angrily. “Thanks to you, we’re lost in the middle of the countryside with no clothes, nothing.”
“You’re worried about people seeing your prick, aren’t you!”
“And why shouldn’t I be!” She sighed deeply. “Honestly, Dodie! You’re incorrigible. Why can you never be satisfied with me? Why do you always have to have sex with other people? You really must control your lust for young girls.”

XXXV
In Which Innocence is exposed to the world and the world learns to love Innocence.

Innocence had never known before what it was like to be so wealthy. Thanks to Leon’s expert negotiating skills, Innocence had gained the relatively uncommon position of earning a percentage from the sex films she was performing in, and as the demand for them grew, so did Innocence’s wealth. She and Dodie were able to put enough money by to put down a mortgage on a flat in Congress, and still live a life of luxury that she’d only ever dreamt of before. If she wanted to buy something, she just paid for it. And in the meantime, her bank balance just continued to grow and grow.
It was Dodie who suggested that they increase their wealth by a more merciless exploitation of Innocence’s fame. She examined carefully the source of her lover’s revenue and it became clear to her that a growing proportion of it came from giving publishing rights to magazines to print stills from her films and the even bigger proceeds that came whenever she’d agreed to pose exclusively for any publication.
“You know,” she said as the two girls lay in bed after more passionate lovemaking, globules of semen still dripping down her neck and resting on her chin. “I’ve put all our accounts on a spreadsheet, and nearly a third is now coming from magazines. And another third is coming from all those sponsorship deals we get from you advertising. That one for condoms made us nearly twenty grand, and it only took two hours to make.”
Innocence smiled, as she stroked her penis as it flopped over her thigh, with a small stream of thin semen persistently emerging from between the folds of the foreskin. “I used to think that I was cursed. Now, I think I’m blessed.”
“I’ve been thinking,” continued Dodie excitedly, taking Innocence’s penis in her hand and stroking its smooth damp length. “Why do other people have to profit from your fame. We’ve got the contacts and we’ve got the resources. We can start our own magazine. Just featuring you and whoever you want to make love to. We can make sure that all the proceeds go to you, and you wouldn’t have to make love to people you weren’t sure about…”
Innocence reflected on some of her recent photo opportunities. The man with the enormous prick who wouldn’t listen when Innocence asked him to not put all of it in her arse. The fat girl with bad breath she had to kiss for what seemed hours while the photographer positioned her to get just the right light from the rays of sunshine penetrating through the forest canopy where they’d been filmed. The two men who only wanted to fuck her and didn’t want her to fuck them. A bit more editorial control sounded like a very good idea.
“We can call the magazine ‘Innocence’, and we can even start a web site to promote it. We might even make more money on the net than we’d do publishing. What do you think?”
Innocence’s prick began to stir: a sure sign that the idea interested her. “And we could have you in the magazine, Dodie. I know you love writing. And I know you love sex. We could make love together and with our friends.” She rolled over and faced Dodie more intimately. She brought her face close to her lover’s. “We could fuck as we like, as we always do, be filmed doing it and make money. Oh! Dodie! With you, it would be so perfect. I’ll do it but only if you agree to be the editor.” She placed her mouth onto Dodie’s and kissed her briefly. “Oh please say yes!”
“Yes!” gasped Dodie, as Innocence’s hand groped for the long hairs of her vagina, and her fingers explored its moistness. “Yes! Yes!” she continued, taking Innocence’s now erect penis in her hand and feeling its stiff warmth, the glans becoming more prominent and purple. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she repeated as Innocence’s penis slid easily into the moist bath of vaginal fluid and the two girls recommenced grappling together on the enormous double bed that dominated their bedroom. She loved Innocence’s body and she loved her penis as it thrust harder and harder against her crotch, the muscles inside her gripping and relaxing on the pounding length of penis which fit so easily and readily inside her.
It was not at all difficult to get the magazine started. Leon helped with the capital and the photographers that Innocence had most enjoyed working with were all eager to help. The design of Innocence, the magazine, could not have been more simple. It featured Innocence on the cover with the obligatory erection (and the occasional droplet of semen) and contained two or three custom-filmed photo shots. In these she might pose naked or be photographed making love to one or many women, and occasionally men. Undeniably, it was women whom Innocence preferred to make love with, and most of all with Dodie who, a little reluctantly, agreed to appear in the required capacity. It wasn’t the sex that Dodie objected to, it was the fear that her own individual character was being absorbed into the rôle of being Innocence’s lover. Although she didn’t object to being her lover, she still felt that she was not a porn star, and even if she were, not as someone who would only enjoy sex with Innocence.
The first edition sold out promptly and rather faster than either girl had expected. The appetite for a beautiful woman with a fully functioning penis was greater than even Dodie had expected. More copies had to be ran off, and the printer was soon overwhelmed by the demand (which necessarily had an adverse impact on her ability to fulfil her commitments to other publications). Dodie, however, was not as happy with the contents as she’d at first thought.
“The pictures are great,” she explained. “And you’re as beautiful as ever. And even I don’t look as awkward as I’d thought.” She glanced at the open pages in front of her where Innocence’s penis was deep inside her anus, while another girl who they’d employed for the shoot was greedily exchanging tongues with her. “It’s the rest of the magazine. There’s my coy editorial, where I just talk about your movies and the videos. There’s the text with the pictures which is really naff, even though it was me that wrote them. There are a few stills from your last movie and a couple from that one you filmed on the beach and hasn’t been released yet. But it just doesn’t satisfy me.”
“But what about all those advertisements we got,” protested Innocence. “And only one of them came from Leon. And there are only two or three for the movies I was in. At least we’re getting interest there. And we’ve already got enough advertisements for the next edition, not counting all those personal ads which are just coming in. What more do you want, Dodie? This is after all a sex magazine!”
“I know! I know!” replied Dodie, shaking her head. “And yes, the ads are quite imaginative. I’m glad we’ve got that ad for pubic hair conditioner and that one for the Brook Tourist Board. But I just feel it’s not artistic enough. It’s just crude sex. Sex with you, but crude nonetheless. I want to edit something about which I get some artistic satisfaction.”
“You’re the editor!” smiled Innocence. “You can do what you like! You know I’d support you in whatever you decided to do.”
Dodie grinned and greedily took Innocence’s penis in her mouth. Using the skill gained from frequent practice, Innocence’s penis slid easily over her tongue and down her throat where it tickled on her tonsils. She slid her head backwards and forwards until Innocence erupted in come which exploded through Dodie’s nostrils and nearly choked her. She quickly withdrew the erect length of it and gagged uncontrollably. Although she was in obvious distress she was just as clearly in near ecstasy. “Oh! Innocence! I love you so much!” she finally exclaimed.
Dodie worked hard at making Innocence the sort of magazine she wanted it to be. Along with the photo shoots and the film stills, she incorporated commissioned illustrations and employed the services of writers who she knew or admired. The front cover was a more artistic portrait of Innocence which Dodie had persuaded an artist to do on the basis of his extensive catalogue of illustrations. It featured Innocence’s penis exploding in semen and splattering onto loosely draped clothes which artfully succeeded in obscuring none of Innocence’s beautiful breasts and emphasised the curves of her body.
There were articles and even a poem about Innocence scattered about the hundred or so glossy pages of the magazine, all tastefully illustrated by either photographs or drawings of the girl. Her penis was shown in close up, in erect poise and also in more flaccid relaxed poses. In some pictures, her breasts were artificially enhanced by computer graphics to be even more prominent than they really were; and the same artistry put her in environments she had never, or could never, have been to. There was Innocence on the Moon. Innocence deep beneath the sea, swimming with the dolphins. Innocence naked on the beach. But not many of Innocence having sex, and the only series of photographs where this happened featured her with Dodie high in the glaciated mountains of Brook where they had first met.
“It’s my tribute to our love,” Dodie explained.
However, not all the magazine featured Innocence. There were stories written by such as Honore L’Oeuf and Cheval Blanc which had not even the slightest pretence of concerning Innocence or her amours. Dodie had used her editorial discrimination to choose stories in which she felt there was strong characterisation, stories where the sex although central to the plot was not the subject of sole interest. Dodie knew that sex was not something that could be left out of the magazine. But she hoped that readers of Innocence would appreciate that too much sex would become boring without a context and sympathetically drawn participants. She believed that fictional accounts of raw sex could so easily otherwise become purely gynaecological and even mechanical.
The day of publication finally came after many delays and many hours spent overseeing the layout and presentation. Dodie considered that no details of font or colour scheme were too trivial to be left to chance. The positioning of the illustrations, the wording of the headings, the text of the editorial, the use of precise and syntactically correct English: all these needed attention, nurturing and even love. Dodie squeezed Innocence’s hand as the first magazine was glued together and lay in front of them on the table.
“Oh, Dodie,” sighed Innocence. “I really don’t deserve showcasing of such quality. I’m only an ordinary girl… Well, not that ordinary,” she admitted, stroking her penis which dangled free beneath her dress, “but there must be many who deserve this far more than me.”
“Nonsense!” said Dodie, kissing her lover full on the mouth and enjoying the warm tingle of her lips and the faint brush of her warm breath against her cheek. “You are the love of my life, and you deserve the very best I can give you.”
Alas, however, the sales of this edition of Innocence were very disappointing. True, they were still very good compared to the sales of many of the competitors, and was stocked as widely on as many top shelves as them. The publishing figures spoke for themselves, and unfortunately they were unambiguous. The glossy established sex magazines such as Focus, Scenic, Astra, Polo and Boxter were way ahead on the sales charts, whereas the last edition had outsold all of them except Cavalier (which would have been a terrific triumph considering its phenomenal marketing budget and its ubiquitous presence).
This was disappointing enough for Dodie, but even more upsetting for her was the mail which she received. Much of the mail was complimentary. It expressed delight in the high standard of presentation, the depth and maturity of the text, and the artistic quality in the illustrations. Many letters began with the words ‘I do not normally buy pornographic magazines, but …’ or ‘It was a pleasure to find amongst the usually sordid pornographic press, a publication which …’ or ‘I have never before felt the need to write a letter of compliment to a pornographic magazine…’ These letters clearly came from an audience in tune with Dodie’s æsthetic tastes and artistic ambitions.
However, the majority of letters that Innocence and Dodie received were far less complimentary. Many were even abusive. They complained that there wasn’t enough sex. That what sex there was did not present the scenes of anal intercourse, facial come-shots and group sex to which the readership had become accustomed. One more thoughtful critic confessed that in his opinion a photographic series without double entry penetration was simply not what he expected while masturbating. His final shakes of the wrist were over art rather than come-shots, and he had produced a very disappointing volume of semen. It was clear that he, and many other readers, felt cheated that their wanking was on tame material and that no perversion was explored except indirectly.
Dodie became very depressed. She stayed in bed almost all day, and refused to leave the flat. She obsessively read and re-read the letters she’d received and compared each letter with the copies of the magazine which littered the house. Sometimes, she would read only the abusive letters, as if she were rubbing a sore scab, and would cry softly and sadly to herself. Sometimes, she got angry and would throw the magazine violently against the wall and shout her own abuse. Sometimes, she would read just the complimentary letters and smile. She had her favourites which she would return to again and again, getting comfort from the praise they contained. She would even mouth some of the more complimentary phrases to herself as if trying to persuade herself that because they were said, they must be true.
Distressingly for Innocence, who loved Dodie so dearly, their sex life suffered too. Dodie hardly ever initiated any love-making, and when the two made love together it had very little passion. Innocence guessed that it was comfort that Dodie wanted, but it made her feel guilty that the passion she was getting these days were from her other friends and from those with whom she had sex on a professional basis. It did not help Innocence that preparation needed to be made for the next edition of Innocence and that it became increasingly unlikely that Dodie would be the one to edit it. It was a subject that Innocence was very reluctant to discuss with Dodie.
However, Leon, the publisher, had a business to run. The printer was eager to use the extra capacity she had made available to the publication. The distributors were eager to know when to expect delivery. And it was clear to Innocence that she had responsibilities and duties to other people than Dodie. Not least of which being her loyal fans, who were beginning to show their impatience on the many web-sites (official or otherwise) that were dedicated to her. What could she do?
In a way she was grateful, but also devastated when it was Dodie, and not she, who resolved the issue. Innocence came home after a day’s tiring filming, her arse sore from countless penetrations and her penis red raw from penetrating arses, vaginas and mouths, and bruises along the insides of her thighs. What she was really looking forward to was a long relaxing bath in luxurious scented bath gel with soothing music to distract her mind. What she found was Dodie sitting in the living room where she’d been waiting for her, with her bags packed and dressed ready to go. This meant a tweed jacket, rubber-soled boots and the long hairs of her vagina shampooed and glistening between her bare uncovered thighs.
Dodie looked up with a start and it was clear to Innocence that she had been weeping. When she spoke, her voice sounded slightly throttled and words came from her unsteadily and in slight gasps. “I’m leaving,” she announced. “You’ll need to find another editor for Innocence. I’m obviously not the right person for it.”
Innocence didn’t want to announce that she already knew several people recommended by Leon who were more than eager and able to do the task, and that that had not really been the source of her anxiety. “Don’t leave,” Innocence said as firmly as she could. “Please don’t leave! I know it’s been hard on you this last month or so. But it’s you I love. Not you as an editor. But you!”
Dodie smiled. “Is that true?” she asked. She looked as if she was wavering, and she appeared to waver the more, as Innocence allowed her dress to slip down off her shoulders and to fall down to her ankles, revealing her bronzed female contours, her splendid breasts, and, of course, the slightly tumescent penis which so defined her. “But, Innocence, I can’t stay. I’ve thought about it for so long. And it’s not just that I’ve failed you. It’s … it’s … I need the break. Maybe I’ll come back. But I know you’ll find another lover. And … and … and I know I’ll find one too. Not perhaps one as beautiful, or as special as you. You know it. But, it has to happen. I have to leave. I think I shall work as an editor for a different kind of magazine. It may be a sex magazine, but it won’t be a fan magazine…”
“You can do that and stay here,” pleaded Innocence.
“No, I’ve learnt my lesson. Whatever skills I have are not as editor of Innocence. I don’t know what it will be. But I’ll find it. I love you, Innocence. I will always love you. You will always be the one most true love of my life. But to spend the rest of our lives together. That wasn’t to be.”
She stood up and walked slowly towards Innocence, tears streaming down her cheeks. She kissed Innocence on the mouth. She kissed Innocence on the breasts. And then she lowered herself to her knees, and kissed Innocence on the penis which stirred significantly from the tender touch of her lips.
Then without a word, she picked up her bags, and walked out of the front door, her cheeks of her arse and a few stray hairs from her crotch on display. She turned around and blew her erstwhile lover a kiss on the air and then departed. The door slammed abruptly behind her and her key rested forlorn on the table by the door.
It seemed to Innocence that the kiss hovered in the air for several minutes as she stood helpless, stunned and paralysed by emotion. She looked around the flat which now seemed empty and barren without Dodie. On an impulse, she got dressed and rushed out to catch Dodie in the hope of persuading her to stay. But it was too late. There was no sign of Dodie in the street and no clue as to where she had gone. The only comfort left to Innocence now was the long awaited bath and the warmth of her own tears.

XXXVI
In Which the virtues of Innocence are spread throughout the world and are prominent in Congress; Innocence and Virtue are conjoined, old friends are reunited and Chastity is resolved to the service of Innocence.

Innocence found that her fame brought with it not only the material rewards which meant she was able to exchange her Congress flat for a country mansion; but also the cost of selling her virtues through the media. In actual fact, it was a cost which Innocence found that she rather enjoyed. She became accustomed to interviews for publications such as Cavalier and Silver Shadow, but also to more mainstream publications where sex might be mentioned, but was not their main raison d’être. It seemed everyone was fascinated by a girl like her who possessed both feminine beauty and masculine assets.
There were also the interviews on Television and on the Internet. Some of these were geared focused primarily on the exotic and pornographic, but some were designed for a more general audience. It was a pleasure to be interviewed and not have to have sex with the interviewers or, even, sometimes to display the asset for which she was most famous. The interviews took place in the studios and sets of the movies in which she starred, or in the studio of the television program which was interviewing her. In one memorable instance, the interview took place in the grounds of her newly purchased mansion where she could show off the many rooms which she owned and the spacious gardens which surrounded it. She sat in the pagoda by the river which flowed through her garden, near the small forest which came with the lands and by the statue-lined pathway which led to her front door. It was a delight to show off her new-found wealth, and the luxury of having servants to tend to all those chores which she used to hate, and usually neglected.
The pinnacle of her fame, however, was to interviewed on the late night talk and sex show,  presented by the eponymous interviewer, a privilege only extended to the truly famous. Frances was famous for her sympathetic interview style and the skill in which she cajoled sexual rewards from her interviewees. She was even more famous for her skills at the erotic arts, which daily drew a larger audience to her show than any other program of its kind. It was not as if she were the only interviewee in this genre, Michaela Parquet, Dora Evelyn Mayle and Loretta Cinders all had similar shows on which Innocence had previously appeared, but this, Innocence knew, was the climax and one which, in itself, would generate the media attention she increasingly craved and relished.
She dressed her very best for the show, in a sexy outfit which revealed the flesh of her thighs, waist and shoulders, but discreetly hid her bosoms and, of course, her penis. These would have to be revealed later. She even agreed to wear a pair of high stiletto heels which she spent many hours pacing up and down to ensure that their unfamiliarity would not result in an embarrassing fall as she tottered into the studio. She sat in the waiting area with Leon, her agent, waiting for Frances Carmen to introduce her. There had already been two other guests. There was Sooty Cunt, a black sex actress famous for her skills in deep-throating, a skill she was more than happy to display with the other guest, Chummy Chucker, a male porn star famous for the quantity of come he so easily dispensed. There were also small sketches starring Frances’ co-presenter, Hank E. Staines, which almost invariably involved at the very least nudity and, in the final sketch, a brief interlude of cunnilingus.
And then, it was Innocence’s time to appear, which she did initially quite nervously, striding across the podium to the desk where Frances sat, cheerfully acknowledging the cheers and whoops of the studio audience. She descended onto the sofa with a broad grin over her face, waving at the most excitable members of the audience, and then turned towards Frances who directed a warm and ever so slightly sensuous smile at her.
The interview began with the usual promotion of the films she was currently in, and then some more general questions about stars that appeared in her film. An opportunity was given for her to relate a brief anecdote about some embarrassing on-set disasters the telling of which Innocence had still not properly mastered. Nonetheless, the audience laughed appreciatively and Innocence felt she could now relax as the interview proper began.
“You have your own magazine as well, don’t you?” asked Frances, picking up a copy of her publication. “it’s called Innocence, though there’s nothing innocent in its contents. It’s now won several awards in the industry, and it’s now the second biggest selling sex magazine. Only Cavalier is read by more people, and even that’s a magazine you’re no stranger to.”
“Indeed not,” smiled Innocence. “It was an honour to appear in it. And even more of an honour to have sex with the Cavalier Pet of the Year. That’s a day I won’t forget in a hurry.”
“I can’t imagine you would,” agreed Frances, who of course herself had a similar honour. “What a girl! And she does so many good things for charity too. But returning to Innocence. That’s a magazine that’s come into its own in recent editions. I know you were very brave to experiment in one edition with more artistic concerns, but it’s now a much more mainstream magazine. Is that how you would prefer it to be?”
“I am always led by my readership and of course my loyal fans. It’s they who have made me what I am, and I owe them a duty to give them what they want. Without them, I would be nothing.”
“Well, not nothing, Innocence dear. Not with what you have to offer the world!” There were whoops from the audience. “Of which we shall see more later!” A spontaneous applause. “You’ve now left Congress, I believe. And live in the Country. I take it you enjoy the escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city.”
“I don’t see it as an escape, more an opportunity to be more myself. Nothing beats the feel of country air on my skin or of grass between my toes.”
“Very poetic. Are you making more movies in the Country, then?”
“I may. I may. I might even make films at the house I’ve just bought.”
“Yes, we all saw that in . That must have been a joy to make. Though what do you think of Vanessa Venus. She’s some woman, isn’t she?”
Vanessa was the woman who presented the show. She was famous not only for the range and depth of her sexual predilections, but also for the fact that she was quite a large woman: plump with enormous breasts. Innocence had genuinely enjoyed making love to a woman whose flesh, like that of Blanche, she was able to sink into. “She’s some lover, too!” Innocence agreed. “I thought her cunt was going to swallow me whole!”
“If her breasts didn’t smother you to death first!” chuckled Frances. “But, seriously, we’ve got Vanessa on the show in a couple of weeks. That’s another woman I just can’t wait to get my tongue into!” The audience joyfully whooped in anticipation. “But, you’ve been associated with other famous people of some notoriety, like Honore L’Oeuf, the child sex writer. Has it ever troubled you that she’s gained so much bad press.”
Innocence blanched. But she’d been warned that her friendship with the authoress would come up in the interview. “I think Honore’s been much misunderstood.”
“It doesn’t worry you that she has been blamed for child rape and for advocating child-adult incest.”
“Honore writes for children. Not for adults. I don’t think she can be considered responsible for the unpleasant behaviour of some adults. I think she’s as shocked as anyone by all this adverse media attention.”
“Well, we’ll find out. She’ll be a guest of mine next week, and we’ll see what she has to say. Now, you are famous for the variety of films you’ve been in. Is there any aspect of this of which you are especially proud.”
Innocence hesitated. She wasn’t at all sure she was at all proud of the anal intercourse, coprophilia, child sex or multiple partner sex which she was so often filmed enjoying. Was there anything at all she was proud of? She couldn’t very well claim to have been proud to have performed in some of Honore’s films.
Frances could see that Innocence was not sure what to say, so she prompted her with a smile. “Many of your films feature men and women of what could be indelicately known as being of ethnic origin. Do you see your films as promoting love between the races?”
Innocence reflected on her passionate love affairs with Kedi and Purity. “I can’t claim to have made much of a contribution towards the causes of racial equality or black rights, but it’s undoubtedly true that I have loved people of different racial origins as much, if not sometimes more, than those of the same background as myself. I only wish I could do more to further the causes of understanding and tolerance of racial minorities in our society. It’s undeniable that much more needs to be done.”
Frances could see that the interview was straying away from the light and frivolous subjects for which most people watched her show. “You are also famous for furthering tolerance of sexual minorities. Not just gays, transsexuals and hermaphrodites, but also people of some very bizarre sexual tastes.”
“Well, I’ve been in a few piss films, but to be honest they’re not really my favourites. I don’t deny people their need to express their love by urination or bestiality or whatever, but it’s not really what I most enjoy doing and not really what I do in my own private sex-life.”
“Do you draw any line as to what kind of sex you wouldn’t like to advocate? Or is there anything you just wouldn’t condone?”
“Anything, whether accidental or deliberate, that involves coercion is wrong,” Innocence mused. She felt slightly guilty though. She knew that her private life had not been wholly innocent of sexual predation, and she was reluctant for the conversation to turn to some of her films. She could argue that people often agreed to appear in films to do things they didn’t really enjoy just to make money, but the  wasn’t really the place to present such arguments.
“And prostitution? Do you think that’s a good thing to promote?”
“It’s a career,” answered Innocence diplomatically, “which if you enter willingly is surely no worse than what either you or I do, Frances.”
It was time for Frances to blanche, but she recovered so quickly that Innocence wasn’t sure that the camera would even have noticed her brief lapse. “But you so clearly enjoy making films. I’ve rarely seen a sex star enjoy herself so much.”
“When it’s good, it’s very very good.”
“And what do you do when you’re not performing? Do you go to night clubs and hang out with the glitterati, if you don’t mind the obvious pun.”
“Not especially. I’m a very private person really. I make films. I enjoy making them, and I’m very lucky in having an agent, Leon, who represents me well. He ensures that what I have, I use to its best advantage.”
“And let’s see what that is!” announced Frances, standing up and making her way towards Innocence. She revealed herself as wearing nothing from below the silk blouse she wore, and approached Innocence with obvious intent.
This obviously marked the second half of the interview, where Innocence was ceremoniously disrobed to the obvious delight of the audience: who whooped and cheered as Frances persuaded Innocence to full and urgent erection. Within minutes, Innocence and Frances were both fully unclothed, except for the stilettos and bracelets and sensuously made love together on live television. Innocence smiled at the audience in paroxysms of delight at their evident appreciation and the appreciation she was sure was shared by the television audience at home. Her penis was soon inside Frances’ well-trimmed cunt and she thrust in and out in unfeigned passion imagining herself as sharing a vagina enjoyed by so many of the rich and famous. When she came, which she did expertly and with perfect timing and rhythm, she could barely believe she was able to produce so much sperm. Globules of it soared through the air, onto Frances’ breasts and onto the studio sofa, while the audience cheered and applauded, amazed to see in real life such an unusual, if not unique, display of tele-ejaculation.
Much as Innocence enjoyed living in the country in the mansion which she’d been so proud to show Vanessa Venus, she still retained her flat in Congress. It was there she was able to easily keep her engagements with publishers, film-makers, accountants and lawyers. It was also easier to keep in touch with her friends, who she still treasured above anyone else, however famous or well-connected.
Amongst the friends whose company she most enjoyed was Purity who she loved dearly. The two of them frequently met in town whenever they could, and would make love in Innocence’s flat. Although Innocence often thought about it, she didn’t wish her best friend to become her lover. Purity, in anycase, considered such relationships to be bourgeois and possessive, and much preferred her freedom. But it was while sitting with Purity in a café that Innocence once again met Twelve.
At first she didn’t recognise the girl who had once again changed her appearance. She wore a very large hat with a drooping feather on a frame that was clothed in a large red shawl which when parted revealed that she wore nothing underneath, except a pair of laced ankle-high boots and a flower whose stem was embedded in her shaven vagina. Her freckled face was scrubbed clean and her eyebrows were shaved to a mere line above her eyes. She was sitting by herself and looking rather miserable.
“Are you alright, Twelve dear?” Innocence asked walking over to Twelve’s table. “Would you like to join us?”
Twelve smiled sadly, and curiously reserved joined Innocence and Purity on the table under the café umbrella facing onto the grand plaza in the centre of Congress. “What’s wrong, Twelve?”
“Nothing,” sniffed Twelve.
“That can’t be true. You’re normally pretty cheerful.”
“Well, you’re the cheerful one now, Innocence. I saw you on the . There’s no doubt that you’ve got a lot to be happy about.”
Innocence couldn’t deny that. Fame and fortune was clearly agreeing with her. But she was still concerned for her friend. “Come on, Twelve, what’s wrong?”
It took a while to persuade her, and several glasses of wine, but Twelve eventually confessed that she had just had finished her relationship with Gryphon who she’d met on the set of a pornographic film she’d starred in, and was feeling the pain of separation rather more acutely than she’d ever imagined. “We couldn’t stay together for long though. I’m not really what she wanted. She was obsessed with children and she was always bringing prostitutes back to the flat. We hardly had sex together, just the two of us together.”
Innocence confessed to Twelve that she too had recently suffered the pain of separation from Dodie, although it was clear to her, and also to Twelve, that somehow there was less pain in their separation than Twelve was suffering. Innocence felt genuinely touched to see a girl like Twelve, who so enjoyed promiscuous sex in a state of such romantic loss. Inevitably, her compassion for Twelve soon expressed itself in lovemaking which they partook in Innocence’s opulent Congress apartment.
Innocence had forgotten how much she’d enjoyed making love to Twelve. She felt guilty that she’d not appreciated the girl’s erotic skills more and had left her so easily. Perhaps it was because of Twelve’s vulnerability, or perhaps it was the circumstances of the two girls being on the rebound, but soon their passion evolved into something more permanent. Even though Twelve was clearly enjoying her lengthy and passionate lovemaking with Innocence, she was still suffering from the pain of her separation from Gryphon.
It was after a particularly heated session, - in which Twelve had fucked Innocence with a massive dildo that seemed so incongruous on her slim pale frame, and Innocence had fucked Twelve so frantically that she found small traces of blood on the tip her glans, - that Twelve confessed how she felt she was such a hypocrite with regards to sexual matters.
“I always thought I could keep emotion out of my sex life. I never thought I could ever fall in love with anyone. Least of all someone like Gryphon. She’s not exactly a fashion matinee. And she’s so old as well! I sometimes wish I was just some kind of sex machine. I just wish I could fuck and fuck and enjoy fucking and just have no feelings at all!”
“I’m not sure that’s such a good thing,” mused Innocence, stroking Twelve’s small breasts with her fingers, enjoying the surprising stiffness of her nipples.
“You’ve been so lucky, Innocence, with all your lovers. There was Kedi, Dodie, Leon, Purity, and that funny girl into theatre…”
“Mouse. I don’t know what’s happened to her…”
“All these lovers. All different ages, all different sexes, all different classes, all different races. You really are the most lucky woman in the world. And to top it all…”
Twelve left unspoken what she thought topped it all, but her hand grasped the obvious object of her contemplation and massaged it in ever-increasingly urgent strokes into erection and eventual ejaculation.
Innocence was happy to believe that her interview on the  represented the peak of her career, but she was both flattered and slightly astonished to receive an invitation from the town of Sauterelle in Brook who had recognised the former resident as a worthy recipient of the key to the town, an honour not often awarded. At first, Innocence thought it was a practical joke or even just a mistake, but further confirmation arrived from a town representative who visited her and Twelve at her country mansion.
“There can’t be very many distinguished people who’ve ever lived in Sauterelle if I’m being honoured like this,” commented Innocence to the minor official as he stood nervously on the veranda. He didn’t reply, but she and Twelve suspected that the real reason for her being so celebrated was to attract some of the attention which naturally went to Innocence to the small and mostly unremarkable town, and perhaps to increase the number of visitors to Brook who might wish to come that way.
Twelve accompanied Innocence on the journey, dressed in just a broad brimmed straw hat and a pair of elegant laced shoes. Innocence chose to be fully dressed herself: she still felt nervous about displaying her unusual assets, even granted that very few people who’d recognise her would be ignorant of what was hidden beneath the long feminine dress she wore. Innocence hired a limousine to carry the two lovers into Brook, giving her the opportunity to see places she’d never seen before and to stop at places on the way.
There were many sights of interest in the Brook region. Tall mountains, clear water lakes, deciduous and coniferous forests, and many monuments to past glories. They visited the splendid war memorial of Meurtre, sat in the shade of the ancient stone temple at Grenouille, wandered through the splendid gardens of Champignon and gazed over the valleys from the hillside restaurant at Saucisson.
It wouldn’t do for Innocence to go so far without also visiting Divin where she had first visited Brook. She wondered as she walked gingerly through the streets whether anyone who’d seen her then in her nun’s habit would recognise her as being the same girl. Her hair was very much longer, now flowing over her shoulders, but not yet as long as before she took holy orders. She sighed on the reflection that it was possible that her hair would never again be so long.
The time spent at Sauterelle was tiring and exhausting. There were not only the honorary lunches and speeches, but it seemed that everyone from the town wanted the opportunity to make love with Innocence: however briefly and irrespective of the number of people with whom they would have to share the privilege. The door to the room in which Innocence was allocated in the Mayor’s town house was forever open and all sorts of local dignitaries and townspeople queued up to fuck or be fucked by either Innocence or Twelve. And in some cases both activities by both girls.
The mayor and his wife took especial care of the two girls: happily joining in the frolics and sharing the honour of Innocence’s visit. His arse was sore and so was his wife’s after a particularly gruelling session where something like ten people were crowded onto the large bed where Innocence and Twelve spent most of the time. He leaned over towards Innocence and smiled through his moustachioed mouth, relishing the smell of her skin and tenderly stroking his own raw red member. His wife was still being fucked by Twelve who although she didn’t wear a dildo as a fashion accessory any more had no difficulty in applying it in sex.
“The greatest honour you can bestow me before you leave,” he announced with some hesitancy, “would be to relieve my darling daughter of her virginity. She’s come of age, but she has still never been fucked. It is a matter of some considerable anxiety for my wife and I, and one which we are reluctant, for religious reasons, to resolve ourselves. But in such a delicate matter, I would prefer if she had a private session with you. By which I don’t exclude your darling friend but from which I would prefer that no one else from our town should also indulge in.”
Innocence considered this thoughtfully. Virtue was a pleasant young girl whose naked body she had often admired, but she could see that she was painfully shy as she blinked at the world through the very thick glasses she wore. But Twelve persuaded her that it was even her duty to assent, so she did but only after the reassurance that Virtue was happy to relieve her virginity to her.
Virtue was later escorted into the bedroom by her mother after all the other guests had departed, wearing only her glasses which Twelve persuaded her to remove. “But I’m nearly blind without them,” she complained.
“It’s what you feel, not what you see, that matters,” smiled Twelve kissing the girl on the lips.
Virtue recoiled slightly, stood back against the door and looked as if she were just about to leave, but Twelve kissed her again and trailed her hands down Virtue’s slim frame. “We promise we’ll be kind,” she insisted. “It’s your first time. We will respect your body and you can be sure that we won’t hurt you more than necessary.”
She gently led Virtue towards the bed, and eased her onto the sheets where Innocence lay demurely and naked. Her penis trailed over her thigh and she gently stroked one of her full breasts. Virtue lay down nervously, and giggled slightly as much from fear as anticipation. “Please don’t hurt me,” she insisted, as she lay on her back, between the two girls who started stroking her torso and breasts tenderly and gently.
They continued their gently caressing for nearly a full half hour, allowing Virtue to feel comfortable and only gradually moving their attention form her face, breasts, arms and navel, towards her tight unsullied vagina. It was Twelve who took the lips of Virtue’s vulva in her teeth and entered the sweet-smelling entrance with her tongue. “The folds are so perfect. It’s like a door which has never been opened,” she commented. “Oh, Innocence! Have you ever seen a cunt so smooth and intact.”
Innocence moved down to join Twelve between Virtue’s legs. She grunted slightly, but in truth this was not an exceptional sight to her. She had often seen vaginas as undamaged as Virtue’s, and had frequently been the first to breech the initially reluctant defences. The two girls’ tongues licked and chewed at Virtue’s vagina, feeling it gradually moisten as she lost more and more of her nervousness and began to enjoy the feel of saliva and teeth on the most tender of all her flesh.
And, then, when the juices began lubricating Virtue and both Twelve and Innocence could easily enter without causing her pain and only causing her pleasure, Innocence entered in truth. Her penis had been stimulated by the slow lovemaking to its fullest size, stiff and powerful: the glans rock-hard and the veins throbbing visibly through the pink skin. Virtue gasped and the gasped again as Innocence’s penis eased itself ever deeper into the entrance. Her gasps were short and frantic and passionate and wholly spontaneous. Her eyes rolled madly, her breasts shone with a thin sheen of sweat, and her gasps became louder, more intense, more uncontrolled. And then exploded in full-throated cries as Innocence thrust in and out easily and rhythmically, while Twelve paid due attention with her tongue and fingers to all other erogenous zones. Her ears were nibbled, her eyebrows licked, her nipples tweaked, her arse stroked.
And then Innocence withdrew her still erect penis pulling out with it a puddle of blood, some adhering to the glans. Then after a few exploratory pokings from Twelve’s and her own fingers, she launched its purple length slowly and gradually into Virtue’s arse, fulfilling the whole of the mayor’s urgent requests. Virtue shuddered and shivered and sweated and writhed as she now truly and in every sense joined the ranks of the initiated.
It was while relaxing on the bed, comforting the newly deflowered Virtue, that they received a most unexpected visitor. Une glided into the room trailed by an anxious official, fully naked and carrying with her a small statuette. She hovered above the bed smiling and grinning.
“I hope I’d see you here,” she announced. “And in such delightful company,” she added smiling at Virtue. “But I can’t stay long. Leon asked me to see you to present you with this…”
She held aloft the statuette which was made of silver and was of a naked woman with long flowing hair and an erect penis. Innocence looked up at it with some trepidation. It was a beautiful figurine, and it was only slowly that she became aware that the figurine was of her.
“What’s this?” she asked, sitting up, her penis still clasped by Virtue’s tiny fist, who blinked and squinted at the woman in front of them.
“You’ve been awarded the Coq d’Or for your services to the Erotic Arts,” Une announced proudly.
Innocence gasped in delight. This was premier award in the erotic industry only given to exceptional individuals and usually presented by a head of state or prominent celebrity. She took it from Une’s hands and held it in her own. It weighed more than she’d imagined, and was as precise a model of her body as it was possible in such a precious metal. It shone and glittered in the light of the sun as it poured through the open window of her bedroom.
“It was awarded to you a couple of days ago in Congress, but, of course, you had a prior engagement, here in Sauterelle, so Leon sent me to collect the award on your behalf. I had to give an acceptance speech, and was kissed by the president who was presenting it. What do you think? It’s beautiful, isn’t it!”
“Oh, Une! It’s far more than I deserve. It’s the loveliest thing I’ve ever seen!”
Une sat on the bed by the three girls, and absentmindedly stroked Virtue who seemed just as overwhelmed by the honour.
“I can’t stay long,” she announced. “Alice and I are off to the Orient together on a plane this evening, and I don’t wish to miss that.”
“Alice?” queried Innocence.
“My lover,” smiled Une. “With her, I no longer need so many men and so many penises. But here you are in Brook, where you have been so often so happy. And with this young girl…” She kissed Virtue full on the lips who was somewhat startled to be joined by yet another amorous woman so soon after her initiation. But something inside her gave way, and with a sudden burst of passion, her mouth widened, her tongue emerged and she joined her lips onto that of Une.
And so Innocence’s pleasure at receiving the revered Coq d’Or was further enhanced as she and Twelve and Une and Virtue passionately engaged each other in hours of lovemaking. Virtue’s vagina and anus were re-penetrated, not only by Innocence, but also by Twelve’s ever reliable dildo. Une’s capacious cunt took in both Twelve’s well-lubricated dildo but Innocence’s own stiffening and excitable penis. She lay back with Virtue nibbling on her ivory white skin, with Twelve’s freckled face in her own and Innocence towering above: her penis thrusting in and out rubbing against Twelve’s dildo in the caverns of Une’s vagina, occasionally allowing it to slip out and into the tighter but still welcome depths of her arse.
Innocence felt sure now that she had achieved all that she had ever wanted. She had fortune. She had fame. And in the form of the statuette of the Coq d’Or she had also gained respect. She also had love in the form of dear Twelve. And as she was driven back home through the lanes and roads of Brook, admiring the beautiful green meadows, she was sure she had everything. But, still, she felt, there was something not quite complete in her otherwise perfect life.
The object of her dissatisfaction became obvious when she arrived at her mansion to find Chastity waiting for her in the reception area. Her heart shuddered. Her sister! She looked at Twelve urgently. What did Chastity want? Was she going to ruin her moment of glory and joy.
Chastity was dressed curiously modestly. And in fact rather drably. She wore flat white shoes with scuff-marks on the toes, a blouse with several buttons missing and a pair of trousers which were held in by a plastic belt. Her hair was tied back, and she had a small pencil-thin scar on her smudged cheek that Innocence had never seen before. She stood up nervously, her hands clasped in front of her and a slightly sickly smile on her face. She faced Innocence with disarming modesty.
“Innocence. I know what you’re thinking. And I can understand. And I deserve what you think. But, please, Innocence, you are my very last hope…”
“Chastity! I know what you’re like. Within a few hours you’ll start playing your perverted little games with innocent girls, abusing them and abusing my hospitality. Although it pains me to say so, I’d much rather you left.” She turned to Twelve. “Don’t you agree?”
Twelve looked distinctly uncomfortable. “Chastity is your sister,” she said in defence of her one-time lover.
“And I’ve changed. Truly I have,” pleaded Chastity. “And you are the last person I can turn to. Since I last saw you my life has been a continuous downspin. And, yes, I know. It’s all been my fault. I’ve just not been able to keep my life in any sort of balance. I’ve seduced innocent young girls and boys. I’ve submitted them to my most perverse fantasies. But I’ve suffered as well. I became addicted to drugs. I prostituted myself to get them. I also became very ill. In fact, now, I don’t think I’m even able to … even able to …”
She burst suddenly into tears, and collapsed onto the floor. She tore her blouse open to show her breasts and pulled up her skirt to reveal her untidy vagina. “I’ve met others far more perverse than me. I allowed them to abuse me. While standing on the streets selling my body to the most disgusting men. I began injecting myself to keep up my drug habit. Look at the scars on my arms and down here, “ she indicated a ragged mass of sores around her crotch. “And then I found that I was ill. I had pus swelling out of my cunt, my whole body erupted in shivers and I just couldn’t stop spewing up. I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t stay awake. I needed drugs. And the only way I could get them was by selling my body. And most of what I made from that was for my drug dealers. And when I didn’t make enough I was beaten. My nose was broken. My arse was brutally penetrated. And I erupted in these horrid boils. I lost everything. I had no clothes, I had no dignity, and now I’m not sure that I could ever … ever …”
Chastity sobbed uncontrollably. And then compulsively ripped all her clothes off, so she lay naked and helpless on the floor. “I need help!” she cried. “I need drugs. But I can’t afford them. All I can do to get drugs is have sex. And now I’m so sore and ill, it just hurts me. And I don’t enjoy it anymore. It just disgusts me. I force myself out to have sex, and because I look so ill … and thin … and wretched … Because I look like the kind of junkie I am, I just get the worst and poorest clients. I hate what they do to me. And I think they only have sex with me because they hate me … and Innocence .. I didn’t want to come back … and can you. Can you. Ever. Forgive me?”
Chastity slumped to the floor in a foetal position. Innocence gazed at her wretched misery. She glanced at Twelve, who she could see was weeping herself. She found that she too was weeping. Her sister was truly emaciated. Her cheeks were sunken, her breasts had lost almost all their body, and her stomach fit far too tightly to her thighs to be in any sense healthy. What could she do?
“Do you mean you no longer enjoy sex?”
Chastity sniffed. “It’s love I need now. Not sex. Oh! Innocence. Please forgive me. Forgive me for all the times I took advantage of you. Forgive me for the many others who I …”
“But as soon as you’re well, you’ll be just like before. You’ll bring people back and fuck them. And piss and shit on them. And beat them. I know you. You could never change.”
Chastity sniffed, and then burst into more sobs. And then the sobs erupted into a full-throated cry. And then she lay flat on the ground, tears streaming down a face made ugly by her misery. She tried pulling herself up one hand, but failed and slumped back on the ground, her ragged torn clothes about her. Innocence noticed with a wince that some of Chastity’s sores where pustulating and that she had some very nasty red and brown bruises on her back. And wasn’t that the faint sign of a welt just above her buttocks?
Despite the sores, and despite the revulsion she felt for them and her embarrassment and the degree of her sister’s humiliation, she bent down to the floor and lifted her sister up into her arms. She held Chastity close to her bosom.
“You are my sister. I love you. I shall always love you. I don’t care whether I ever make love to you again, but I can express my love by helping you. I know that I’m blessed. I have everything I could possibly want. I may be a freak but I no longer care. In fact, I actually quite like it.” She brushed a tear from her cheek, and tenderly placed a kiss on her sister’s cheek, aware for the first time just how crooked her nose now was. “I’ll look after you. I’ll help you. After all, in some way, for which I should really be grateful, it’s partly you who’s made me what I am now. And without you, maybe I would never have learnt to express myself. But now it’s my opportunity to forgive you and help you towards recovery. And maybe one day you can share the happiness of which I now have so much.”
The End