Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 12:45 PM

Laying here, blanketed by the warmth and weight of you, I need to catch my breath, I feel the shiver deep inside of me, last remnants of my intensely satisfying orgasm, which had only been increased with the knowledge of how out of control you had become. To think that even after such a strong session such a short time before, you could still want me so much that you became like an animal.... I love that ... so exciting to be desired at such a level.

I hear your breathing even out and then I hear you speak softly into my ear .... "Would you like me to finish things for you?" I smile because I can understand why you wouldn't be sure about my climax, it was strong, but you were so caught up in your own climax.

I turn my head to the side and let you know that you already did that and it was incredible! We both yawn together, so much activity in such a short time and I suspect that reaction that happens so often in men after sex is hitting you. You roll to the side of me, facing each other, you pull me into your embrace, one hand resting firmly on my butt.

I catch your attention before you fall asleep .... wind up my courage and say, "I'm pretty sure you're married, I'd love to have you stay the night, maybe try a few other things in an hour or two .... heck I'd love to see you again, maybe more than once .... sex with you has been incredible!!! .... but, do you need to get home, or make a call or something? I don't want there to be problems for you!"