Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 07:19 AM

I am asked to reach and get a box. As I try to hand it to you you make it clear that this is for me to use.

I figure the controls, by listening to the noise your toy makes and from the expression on your face, total control

I pull tighter on the pearls, worried that I may have hurt you, but you gasp and arch your back more, as I increase the speed of the toy inside you. I watch you closely trying to guage the level of arrousal you are at, just as you peak I lower the power- enjoying the look in your eyes as they open to look at me, almost pleading with me to keep the rhythem steady.

I take one of your reddened hardened nipples in my mouth, not sucking gently as I did before, but hard, using my teeth slightly, increasing the vibrations as I do to counter the harshness of my mouth. Holding the level until your eyes fully shut and involentary moans come from your lips.

I cut the speed again and take my hand resting it over yours I take control of the toy. Moving down so I can get a view of what I am doing I slowly increase the speed and depth until it is in as far as I dare go, and moving back out.

I can see the wetness of your arousal, the way the toy glistens as I move it slowly in and out. Pushing back in and on full power you writhe in extasy as your orgasm approaches. My cock now rock hard from these voyeuristic, controlling minutes.

Just as I sense you are going to cum I remove the toy, flip you over onto your stomach and literally pull you up to impale on my hard member. I thrust hard into you from behind, the toy still buzzing away on the bed next to me.