Thread: The Third Wheel
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 11:43 PM

The Third Wheel

The following story is not true, however the names have not been changed because none of us are entirely innocent. . .

I suppose, looking back, that there were signs; clues that I should have seen. After seven years together, it should have been easy to see that Jenny was pre-occupied, that she was distant both emotionally and physically. She was somewhere else and I suppose I was too blind or self-absorbed to see it. Suffice it to say, however, that when I (cliche of cliches) came home early from work to see a strange car in the driveway, it never even occurred to me to suspect something untoward going on inside. Believe me, if it had I'd have turned around and gone out for a long coffee--I'm a great believer in a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to these things. However, because I was imagining something wholly banal (Mormons, neighbors, census-takers) I strolled right in.

It's fortunate for me, I suppose, that I'm a naturally quiet person because no-one (apparently) heard me enter. I immediately heard them however. The first thing I heard made me rule out Mormons entirely,

"Mmmm, girl, you lick my pussy so good. You got the best tongue anywhere. Don't you DARE stop."

Curious, I moved closer. I had very nearly ruled out census-takers as well and when I peered around the corner into the living room, that capped it--not a clipboard in sight. What there was, however, would have made any demographer put down their pen. On the couch, entirely nude, were two very beautiful women: one, my wife, a small woman with red hair, large breasts, a fantastic ass, and a very pretty face (which could not be seen as it was buried in someone's crotch); the other, a stranger to me, a tall black woman with small, high breasts, close-cropped hair and skin that was so perfect it seemed glossy. Deciding not to announce myself to the assembly, I continued to watch unobserved.

The black woman closed her eyes as my wife continued her ministrations. She reached up with one hand and began to touch the woman's breast, stroking the hardened nipple with her thumb and then pinching her nipple between her fingers. She obviously knew what this woman liked because it elicited a long moan.

"Harder," she said quietly, "pinch harder. You know what I like." My wife immediately obeyed, increasing pressure on her nipple and renewing her attentions between the woman's thighs. I continued to watch, mesmerized by the sight, for several long moments. After this had gone on for a while, I saw that my wife had started to reach down between her own legs and was beginning to touch herself. The black woman had noticed too,

"Stop playing with yourself you little bitch!" she said quite harshly. "You know I'll take care of you if you're a good girl and you do as I say." Jenny snatched her hand away from her crotch as if she had been stung. She took her mouth away from the black woman's pussy and looked up at her guiltily.

"I'm sorry, really Angelique. You know I'll do whatever you want." she whispered.

Angelique smiled, "Of course you will, and right now, you're going to lick my ass." She turned over onto all fours on the couch and presented her (superb) ass to my wife's mouth. She didn't hesitate for even a second. Putting her hands on the woman's hips, she started licking and tonguing this stranger's asshole as if she were starving to death. Angelique, for her part, found this extremely enjoyable, groaning loudly and pushing her ass into my wife's face.

"Yes, baby, lick my asshole. That's it, put your tongue all the way in. Make me cum. Put your fingers in my cunt and fuck me. Oh yes, just like that. Mmmmm. Feels good. Feels good. You're going to make me cum with your tongue in my ass. Yes you are. Ohhhh God Fuck yess I'm cumming." And with that, she reached back and grabbed a big handful of my wife's red hair and pulling her face harder into her ass, she spasmed with a violent climax.

For a long, long moment no-one moved. Angelique had collapsed face down on the couch with my wife's face, wet with her own saliva, still buried in the other woman's ass. After a little while, however, my wife began to move, hesitantly and shyly stroking the backs of Angelique's thighs. I recognized the signs, Jenny was still unsatisfied, she wanted to come and she couldn't stay still. Angelique recognized the signs too.

"You're horny still, aren't you bitch?" She said gruffly (but not without affection) "'course you are. You need to be fucked don't you girl?" My wife nodded, wide-eyed with anticipation. Angelique reached into a bag next to the couch.

"Alright, bitch, you asked for it." She laughed, pulling out a harness with by far the largest dildo I had ever seen attached to it. My wife didn't have to be asked twice; she knelt on the couch, supporting herself on the back of it and spreading her legs wide apart. Looking back and biting her lower lip, she watched as Angelique positioned the enormous strap-on at the opening of her pussy. I expected her to gently work it into her (it was enormous) but I had underestimated Angelique (and, I suppose, Jenny). She just reached up with one hand, grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair and pulled back her head. With the other hand she guided the fake cock into my wife's cunt and with an enormous thrust of that superb ass, rammed it all the way home.

"Oh yes, bitch, tell me how that feels." She growled. "You were wet enough to take it all."

My wife was barely capable of coherent speech, "Stretched so tight. . Soooo deep. Fucking me so hard. Please. . .don't. . . stop. . .fucking me." Angelique paused for a second, enjoying the moment.

"When I say, you're going to cum, right?" She said quietly. My wife nodded obediently.

"Ok, cum now, bitch."

And she came, screaming so hard I was sure the neighbors could hear her, "I'm cumming Angie I'm cumming so hard for you. DON'T. . .EVER. . .STOP. . .FUCKING. . .ME."

The black woman looked back over her shoulder and I could have sworn she saw me.

To be continued. . .soon.