View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

Here's my entry. The song is Billie Holiday's "Don't Explain."

I actually like this song better in the drum & bass remix version of it on the Verve Remixed cd collection, where the mood is totally changed up from slow jazz to head-nodding beat, but the sultriness of what the song means is not lost. A woman is so in love (and lust) with her man that she's willing to overlook him being with other women. In my version I tried to make the man look like a player type and the woman completely submissive...but towards the end, is he the one subdued by her? Hmmm...

I'm a bit halfhearted on the end result...if I had started earlier I would've executed it better, with more panels and background and made more of the sensual mood, but...oh well! This is what happens when the artist was out drinking on the night he shoulda been at his desk, perfecting his craft!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dontexplain1.jpg (125.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg dontexplain2.jpg (136.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg dontexplain3.jpg (142.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg dontexplain4.jpg (120.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg dontexplain5.jpg (120.4 KB, 23 views)

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs