View Single Post
Old 07-03-2002, 05:45 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
She was wearing a long black trench coat, tied loosely at the waist, her legs, which showed through the open front of the coat each timed she paced, were encased in long black boots with a high narrow heel, her dark auburn hair flowed onto the collar of the coat and framed her face, full red lips, glossed and glistening, the pink tip of her tongue moistening their surface before she spoke.
"Welcome to MY church" There was irony in her voice as she stood looking up at his face. It was then the priest realised this was the same woman from the confessional, Sister Mary, but nun's weren't supposed to behave like this.
"Who are you?" he asked quietly.
Her face turned to him and a smile spread the scarlet mouth "I am the first wife of Adam, the mother of all demons"
The belt of the coat loosened as she spoke and the coat fell open, the black gaping wide enough to expose a full cleavage of ivory coloured breasts and an inverted triangle of dark pubic curls. Father Glyndwr's eyes were drawn to her, they devoured her body, flashing up her legs and over her stomach passing her chest to her throat then back down. As he looked he felt his cock stiffening, he tried to take his mind off her but she captivated him, drawing him deeper into her web of desire. She came forward to him and ran the whip over his stiffening member, raking a solitary nail along the underside of his swollen shaft making twitch and jump. The priests eyes closed as she took a firm hold around the base of his now full erection. Suddenly he felt a constriction, she was refitting the harness that she had used to pull him from the church and she was tightening it…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg turn.jpg (14.0 KB, 898 views)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul